Medals for designers

Amnaa

• Advanced Members

i have one suggestion and i hope i get support, every day i'm in the trade and i love to decorate my nickname with different smilies
combinations,I admire the people who really did such a nice and useful power for this page.We have allpowers we have different collections

it would be nice in my eyes for everyone and the one person who did the power to get their honors and their own collection eg as a medal with name

CUPIM collection or MIHAY collection  etc

• Award 2
  • Huh? 1

• Advanced Members

Nice Idea, this to thank this artist of xat com 8-) maybe seeing them as smileys wouldn't be bad!

so they have they personal xat com charaters as smiley..nothing to do with your suggestion...just my thought..

dSLeNwK.jpg  (toj)(toj)(toj)(toj)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This is a very good idea. A well thought out idea. Good designers on xat deserve power emojis to be expressed with the medal symbol. it can be a special power for designers. I like this idea. power designers will also love this idea and consider it.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, NoSense said:

Nice Idea, this to thank this artist of xat com 8-) maybe seeing them as smileys wouldn't be bad!

so they have they personal xat com charaters as smiley..nothing to do with your suggestion...just my thought..

dSLeNwK.jpg  (toj)(toj)(toj)(toj)

Hey Nosense bro (hug)  Your drawings are nice and cute

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Volunteers

I think this is a very creative idea for introducing new collections of powers alongside AllPowers and EveryPower, The "CUPIM" collection, which contains all the powers designed by Cupim, sounds like an intriguing idea if he's on board with it.

Not only does it provide incredible recognition to the Smiley Makers, immortalizing them on the powers list forever, but the medal reward (or something else) adds a good incentive to purchase old powers that you perhaps wouldn't normally.

For the sake of playing devil's advocate though, you could argue it's a bad idea to attribute an expensive collection to a specific person. If that user leaves xat on bad terms (not that this would ever happen) or is a controversial character, we could be left in an awkward position with their name being everywhere - although the collection could be renamed if necessary.

Also, it might not make the most sense business-wise. The word "CUPIM" might mean nothing to a large population of xat users, compared to a universal concept like "Platinum" or "Diamond", which might sell more. However, these are very personalized collections so other names probably wouldn't be suitable anyway, and it's a good way to introduce those users to the smiley makers if they didn't already know them.

Even if these collections aren't created, I think it would still be fascinating to know who designed each power dating back to the first ever one. We should document this history (perhaps on the wiki) while all the original smiley makers are still on xat, if we have their consent.

• Award 2
  • Like 1