POWERS ELVES

bianca-99

• Advanced Members

.Hi everyone today I want to propose a different powers from the one proposed last time, today I will talk about a very but very cute powers smile, it is a powers that will be very useful for all communities and is called "elves" now I will explain better the characteristics of this powers:

• This image can be very useful both as a pawn and as a smile, I would like to give importance also in the pawn I think it would be fantastic that every powers would change the classic pawn.

RXzmpWk.png

• I believe that with the introduction of HTML5 this powers can make a lot of sense

qIfzpKb.png

• with this powers we can make a thousand combinations

d76jWPc.png

• Finally I am attaching other combinations of images that we can insert

kJxCryb.png  pAlsT9W.png  Nl2UVMe.png    vNXPQi6.png        uMUAUVF.png

• Award 1
  • Like 6

• Volunteers

I thought of Christmas elves when I clicked onto here, but that's another topic for another day.

These smilies would look great on chats with a forest or elven glade background (fantasy genre), if we could have them on gback too please. We can imagine their cute little faces are actual size. :$ I fully support this as a smiley power.

I like the idea of being able to customize their hair color too, to match the background/button colors.