What is your fondest memory on xat?

• Advanced Members

Im curious to hear some interesting stories / memories you've all had on xat over the years.

Mine personally is being promoted to Owner on Graphics back in the day. I spent LOADS of time there and was super happy when I got a promotion!

• Like 2
  • Volunteers

I'd say there's another topic that is very similar to this, and I already mentioned some memories I've had on xat over the years: https://forum.xat.com/topic/9530-xat-throwbacks/?tab=comments#comment-104056.

I could add the day I got Contributor and the day I was invited to join the Volunteers team. It was very exciting to see that I was accepted as Contributor after having to wait one week for a result. And it was extremely exciting seeing an email from xat admins offering me the Volunteer position after 8 years "in the official world", and the day I finally got it(publicly) made me feel excited, nervous and confused! It was confusing because I wasn't sure when it was going to be public once I accepted it and in March 31 I woke up and checked my phone as usual and had like 30 messages from two friends, some emails from xat and then visited the forum and boom! I was really sleepy when it all happened 😅.

Good topic!

• Like 4
  • Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Solange said:

I'd say there's another topic that is very similar to this, and I already mentioned some memories I've had on xat over the years: https://forum.xat.com/topic/9530-xat-throwbacks/?tab=comments#comment-104056.

I could add the day I got Contributor and the day I was invited to join the Volunteers team. It was very exciting to see that I was accepted as Contributor after having to wait one week for a result. And it was extremely exciting seeing an email from xat admins offering me the Volunteer position after 8 years "in the official world", and the day I finally got it(publicly) made me feel excited, nervous and confused! It was confusing because I wasn't sure when it was going to be public once I accepted it and in March 31 I woke up and checked my phone as usual and had like 30 messages from two friends, some emails from xat and then visited the forum and boom! I was really sleepy when it all happened 😅.

Good topic!

That's pretty cool to read. I can only image what it's like to actually become a voltunteer. I should add, I was unaware there was a post similar to mine. Oops lol

• Like 1
  • Advanced Members

Most of my memories are in the chat room. I met the first Mino, Sydno and masha there. I was online and active for 48 hours in the chat room. So Masha gave me the title "legend" and in those years I became the second Turkish moderator in the chat room. Then I met many good people there, so the xat chat room is very special and beautiful for me

• Like 1