GABIBBO

bianca-99

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone I thought of a powers stickers. The name of this powers is gabibbo, this powers is named after an animated puppet and I would like to propose it to you. it is a useful power for all communities because it is fun as powers, the characteristics of this powers are:

• This image can be perfect for a sticker because being a puppet you can insert a phrase like I go on space

wRtj5NJ.png

• even this image would be perfect as a sticker

XO0kkZp.png

• it is a very cute puppet so to make it even more beautiful it must be composed of funny phrases it is in this image we can put an infinity of funny phrases

26yOV9k.png

• I leave you with one last example which is what I like best, in this image we can insert any sentence, I wanted to clarify that the stickers I call them funny and I think that a puppet animated as stickers is perfect.

IHQQaeP.png 

• also on this image we can make an infinity of sentences

rduaOAj.png

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

• Volunteers

Gabibbo is a mascot created for an Italian television network.

We should consider copyright and trademark laws here. Could xat obtain permission to sell a sticker power with the Gabibbo character?

The images are funny though, and it's a unique idea. 8-)

• Award 1