Mention / Notification Center.

• Wiki Translators

I've seen a lot of users lately do the "@" symbol then put someone's name, I'm one of them.

I suggest adding a feature where when we do the "@" symbol, a list of suggested users in the room appears, just like in the forum.

Example:

P3gE3MK.png

In the other hand when someone get's mentioned, they would get a tickle notification, saying for example: " [Username] mentioned you." and when you click this notification it would show you the message that you were mentioned in, just like when you click a quotation.

this would turn the tickle tab 5peaPay.png into something more like a notifications center, which is more useful.

• Like 1
  • Wiki Editors

It's planned, not just the mention feature but the notification center as well, and it will be broader than this.

• Done! 1
  • Like 1
  • Wiki Translators
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Stif said:

It's planned, not just the mention feature but the notification center as well, and it will be broader than this.

Good. Thank you.

I think it would be cool to see an "upcoming updates" list if possible, to get us excited. (:

Edited by Jasmine
  • Volunteers

It seems to have been suggested a couple of times before.

The comments in these topics are worth reading when considering this idea:

• Award 1
  • Like 1