My Mail cant register or verified

DJGalaxyWolf

Question

• Members

I have a problem with my mail . I try register or even do the forgot password method but nothing work

I open ticket with working account try explain multiple times my mail is not work even cant register but always the person check my ticket say to register with that mail and open ticket from that .

I tell him how is possible to open ticket from mail cant even register or use ? And always i get answer : Cant help you if you not open from that mail or not answer personal questions.

I use my old mail more than 4-5 years and wen i decide to log in from my supprise i cant log on or even retrieved a password is like my xat details never exist . Please help ty :)

3 answers to this question

• Moderators

So you're saying that you have a xat account attached to this e-mail, which you can't get new e-mails from xat, is that correct?

You said you opened a ticket with a working xat account, which department you created it in?

• Advanced Members

hi , can you please clean browser  cookies and try to register again 

do you have already account  ! if yes so is it with this email that you tried to register with it can you make login! 

i suggest you to make gmail account if your email not works, because gmail is the most supported in xat

for more info you can contact me at my forum profile or at xat xat mosa3adeh or oceanproject