Graphics

TediHigh

• Members

I want to introduce myself, I'm Tedi. I want to explain to you that we are a family where art has too many words when you express yourself. Look, through xat.com I became a photographer through your image, I found a job and look, through Graphics I learned something. I want to tell you that all of you who are on the chat should pay homage not to die as he died. I want art to stay alive as it was and since 99 when I donated for the program. I came to express your opinion. I am a Designer, I am an artist and a photographer, I want you artists to be a family. I love you I will miss you, because everyone will be like me. I am waiting for you to draw more.Thank you for the admin who supports that chat because he made us meet. And look, I learned something from this chat, I learned to be a designer, so you can also be a graphic designer.

• Like 2

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, TediHigh said:

I want to introduce myself, I'm Tedi. I want to explain to you that we are a family where art has too many words when you express yourself. Look, through xat.com I became a photographer through your image, I found a job and look, through Graphics I learned something. I want to tell you that all of you who are on the chat should pay homage not to die as he died. I want art to stay alive as it was and since 99 when I donated for the program. I came to express your opinion. I am a Designer, I am an artist and a photographer, I want you artists to be a family. I love you I will miss you, because everyone will be like me. I am waiting for you to draw more.Thank you for the admin who supports that chat because he made us meet. And look, I learned something from this chat, I learned to be a designer, so you can also be a graphic designer.

Hey Tedi, You are a really good designer, you are doing great designs, you are making a visual feast by combining your talent and imagination. you are a master and an example to future designers. Many designers will follow your trail as you progress on that art path you are successful.