POWERS TRAFFIC LIGHT

bianca-99

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone, I'm here today to talk to you about an idea that in my opinion is very interesting and useful for our site. The power that I have decided to offer you takes shape through the symbolic representation of a traffic light. In fact, the traffic light will be the main key on which this power is based 

•  traffic light could be inserted as a pin used with the combination of powers typing, the red color indicates that the user is not writing, the yellow color when the user is writing finally the green color indicates when the message is sent

TQEKbH7.png

• instead this image could be used as a very funny animated smile

nH8GGPs.png

• this nice heart-shaped smile combined with the traffic light is perfect as a smile

a4RuO76.png

This is the image I want to use as both pawn and smile. Perhaps alternating with other road signs such as the stomp symbol, for example

8GlCzx0.png

I hope my idea has been to your liking thanks to all!

• Award 1
  • Like 4

This is a nice power. I think It would be great to change colour If you want to talk in privare with someone (green is ok, Yellow so and so, red go away!)