Posted (edited)

I love bears 🐻 Thanks for the memories @Leandro (hug) 

polar bear baby GIF

Thanks for the info abrahi 💙

Edited by Amyyyy
  • Like 4

Santy always making GREAT powers. My two favourite smilies have to be polarmad and polarlove. Keep making great powers noob ;)

• Like 6

Thank you all!! I hope you guys like it and enjoy the power, if there is any issue report it and we will fix it, remember we fix powers but the uploading of the new files take a long time, so be patient.

• Award 5
  • Like 9

Congratulations @iSanty for this new one and it looks very cute! I like it, I just hope it comes out soon in store.:p

• Like 3

Congratulations Santy for this new, this new power looks really cool. new power's very different has very interesting and very cute smiley smilies.

• Like 2

I honestly thought it was a sticker power when I saw the power name through forum notifications, I didn't expect this cute power... Great job, Santy!

• Like 2

Excellent work @iSanty the community is delighted with your work I hope you continue with the same dedication for your next projects I love this power for its different ways in which it can be combined .

.spacer.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As always, you did an excellent job @iSanty.
you're passionate and focus in your work, that's why the power looks so cute.
I really love it <33

Edited by EyLem
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 4:16 PM, iSanty said:

Thank you all!! I hope you guys like it and enjoy the power, if there is any issue report it and we will fix it, remember we fix powers but the uploading of the new files take a long time, so be patient.

(polarhehe) is missing its ears :$. (If you look at the topic post that shows all the smilies)

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Crow said:

(polarhehe) is missing its ears :$. (If you look at the topic post that shows all the smilies)

Yh hahaha, ask for the ears to @Cupim hahaha, np. It will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

The polar panda model who voluntarily posed for the smiley 'polarhehe' was into jiu-jitsu

• Haha 1
  • Like 1