bianca-99

CONCOURSES - WIN 8,000 XATS make a XATFRAME For US!

HI ALL CONCOURSES PLAYERS

• Today we will do a contest specialized for the themes and the graphics.
  • We kindly ask you to make a fun and colorful XATFRAME for our chat room!

You can do it? 

• Show us your skills!
  • Only one winner!
  • The winner will be chosen by all Concourses Staff.

NOTE: The contest will be end on 15 July 2020.

GO!

Thanks to all staff Concourses: @Demonattack   @Lemona  @Abada   @Alexius_   @Luana @Sara

you are beautiful love GIF by Chippy the dog                             

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 6

I'm ready to consider your proposals. The best of luck to you all!! (applause)

• Like 2

Good luck guys i want to see a AWESOME work !!!

#Concourses

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, it is a fabulous contest. I want to present what I have been working on.

nk6Bn8T.png

write me for my xatframe.

Thanks!

Edited by Dazer
  • Award 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 5

I wanted to remind everyone that the contest will end after 2 days

• Like 1

Hi, this is my XatFrame design, it is inspired by the contest theme with fun colors cyan/pink and smilies funny. (cute)

aQwXW18.png

Color Button: #FF7EA8

https://paannn.github.io/xatframe/index.html

I hope that with my idea it represents what xat concourses is and that the xatframe is to your liking.

Thanks.

• Award 1
  • Like 4

The contest will end tonight at 0:00 AM GMT+2, the winners will be announced tomorrow

• Like 1

the concourses staff has decided to reward Mr.tomato, see you on xat.com/concourses CONGRATULATIONS

• Like 1