CONCOURSES - WIN 8,000 XATS make a XATFRAME For US!

bianca-99

• Advanced Members

HI ALL CONCOURSES PLAYERS

• Today we will do a contest specialized for the themes and the graphics.
  • We kindly ask you to make a fun and colorful XATFRAME for our chat room!

You can do it? 

• Show us your skills!
  • Only one winner!
  • The winner will be chosen by all Concourses Staff.

NOTE: The contest will be end on 15 July 2020.

GO!

Thanks to all staff Concourses: @Demonattack   @Lemona  @Abada   @Alexius_   @Luana @Sara

you are beautiful love GIF by Chippy the dog                             

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 6

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Hello everyone, it is a fabulous contest. I want to present what I have been working on.

nk6Bn8T.png

write me for my xatframe.

Thanks!

Edited by Dazer
  • Award 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 5

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic