Stored/Preferred profile pictures.

counterfeit
Message added by LaFleur

You can make use of Attachments to save images directly on the xat forum.

• Advanced Members

Hi, I would like and for all people to have a list of their preferred images on the forum so that they don't re-upload over and over, also in case their images are gone they can always access to their (Stored images or preferred images) this list is editable which means they can delete whatever they want from the list.

This also was suggested by @Christina but for xat chat-boxes it was actually a great suggestion, not sure if this suggestion has been advised to be implemented into the forum as well.

Spoiler

Said by @freemad:

Not a bad idea, but i store all my pictures in my computer in special folder

:)

I appreciate that you find this an ok suggestion. And it's good that you keep all your images in one special folder, that's good. But you have to understand that generally speaking not all people do as you do and you have to understand that some people may move out to a different place temporarily and use a different devices than their essential device, also I would like if we just select the image we want without re-uploading it again. 

Spoiler

Said by @LaFleur

This is actually possible using the "Insert other media -> Insert existing attachment", but it seems like the xat forum managers removed the permission to upload attachments.

It works I have just tested it now and the content was permitted, if you mean this

• Award 2