xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

cat power

mino

• Volunteers

Although we already have gkkitty, kat and some other cat smileys in some other powers, I think an updated cat power would be nice... especially for all those cat lovers. However, I think this power should actually show the body of a cat whereas the previous powers just show the head.

And if this does become a thing, please please please have a cat ear hat. :$ 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

I love cats and these are cute! However, as others said already we already have a kat and gkkitty power. But if ever we get to have another cat power I hope that it's more cuter and prettier than the previous ones.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Meow said:

@LaFleur  I posted because I really really like this cat smiles. And it will be nice because kat it's kinda ugly. But I like (cat) (pcat) and (blackcat) :p and gkkitty is nice too.

Yes, they look quite cute. And cats and dogs are the most loved animals (i think), so why not. :) 

• Elie locked this topic
  • Crow unlocked this topic