Tickle

xLucian

• Moderators

I understand you. When I started using HTML5 it was also a nuisance, but over time you will get used to it and will like the new features it brings. For example, if you are clicked and get disconnected or if you sign out and back in on purpose, the tickle list (the list of people who clicked you) will not disappear. The timestamp showing there will still be correct if that happens.

Also, the idea is to transform the tickle field into a xat notification center so, adapt to the new, many good and useful things will come to HTML5.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

It was confusing sometimes when I switched to html5 but people don't usually click the tickle tab unless it flashes (when someone clicks your name). You eventually get used to it.

6 minutes ago, Stif said:

I understand you. When I started using HTML5 it was also a nuisance, but over time you will get used to it and will like the new features it brings. For example, if you are clicked and get disconnected or if you sign out and back in on purpose, the tickle list (the list of people who clicked you) will not disappear. The timestamp showing there will still be correct if that happens.

Also, the idea is to transform the tickle field into a xat notification center so, adapt to the new, many good and useful things will come to HTML5.

Yeah it would be really cool if most of xat notifications is integrated to the tickle tab! HTML5 comes with limitless possibilities. Its exciting!

Edited by Jasmine
  • Award 1