Cant access my account?

LordMessiah

Question

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you don't remember your email you must create a new xat account and submit a ticket under the help topic "lost access" putting all the information of the account that you can't access.

• Advanced Members

You can do what Harrison said however, if you couldn't find your email address after all your reviews, I recommend you open a ticket under lost access help topic asking for email change or email hint. You would first of all make a temporary xat account to create the ticket under the section that I stated earlier, subject must be at least five words or more. Don't forget to give them the registered name of your old account that you can't login to.

Here is an example

• Members
1 minute ago, Nathan said:

Hello! You can certainly get a password reset if you remember your email address. Simply to go xat.la/lostpass , complete the captcha and enter your email address associated with the xat account and your reset link will be sent to you!

What if I don't remember my email? When I go to login, it gives me this: **LordMessiah: Wrong Username/Email or Password E25**

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, LordMessiah said:

What if I don't remember my email? When I go to login, it gives me this: **LordMessiah: Wrong Username/Email or Password E25**

If you don't remember your email you can try putting an email into the form on http://xat.com/lostpass. If your email is rejected that means it isn't associated to an account. If it works, that's the email associated with LordMessiah (if you have multiple accounts it might be the email associated to another of your accounts).

The reason you are getting E25 is because you haven't reset your password yet. Follow the steps Nathan provided above to do so.

EDIT: Yeah you could open a ticket but that will take much more time than my method so I suggest you try this first.