printcersitor

loked out my log

Question

hi my name is lucian negru and i have a username printcersitor 

a user threatened to steal my login and I secured my login in romania now i want to unlock me so i can log in again from spain it is possible??

thank you

3 answers to this question

To solve your problem, a ticket must be created under the "Locked Out" department. In order to get it created, you'll have to open a ticket request. To do that, do the steps below:

• Go to the request form by clicking here.
  • On "Type of Request", select "Locked Out"
  • Type the xat username of the account.
  • Type the xat ID of the account.
  • And the e-mail associated with it.

Once you have sent the request in your email you will receive a blue link to continue with the process.

Please note that there are three types of Account Protection on xat and not all security options lock your account, some only ask you to confirm that you are the account owner with an email, if you want more information read this article https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Account_protection

Of course it is possible, if you are logged in with your account you can open a ticket from xat.com/ticket under the topic Account Locked Out.
If you are not logged in and you are absolutely unable to log in you can open a ticket from the forum from https://forum.xat.com/requests/open-a-ticket/?do=form always under the Account Locked Out topic explaining the situation

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.