Let everyone play Snakerace

Steven

• Advanced Members

I would like to suggest letting everyone play Snakerace. Right now you can only play if you have the power; no other games are like this, however, and it seems very unnecessary.

Would like to hear more thoughts on this.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I would agree on letting users play Snakerace without the power.

I've been in a few chats that were hosting this game and I was unable to play with them and felt left out. :(

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I have requested this and requested a fix to all the stupid bugs that allow you to cheat/gain advantages/ disadvantages in gameraces/card games about 30948039284092832 times, so far, the only thing that has been fixed was that weird glitch in matchrace where the rows were overlapping.

I've reported it, volunteers have reported it, people have directly talked to admins about all the glitches and bugs.

Nothing has ever happened.

Much sadness :( 

• Award 4

• Members
16 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I have requested this and requested a fix to all the stupid bugs that allow you to cheat/gain advantages/ disadvantages in gameraces/card games about 30948039284092832 times, so far, the only thing that has been fixed was that weird glitch in matchrace where the rows were overlapping.

I've reported it, volunteers have reported it, people have directly talked to admins about all the glitches and bugs.

Nothing has ever happened.

Much sadness :( 

Hi Ryan,

Nothing happens by magic, I think they are missing more people to work help them with all the fixes, they need also much money to pay people working with them.

So lets wait and hope for the better

Cordialy, 

oussama

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Mr-oussama said:

If snakerace is played by everyone without the need of the power, then we won't need the power snakerace. and it price will decrease consequently.

Snakerace costs like 100 xats. It is not exactly an expensive power, nor is it contributing much of anything to xat's economy as a whole.

There is absolutely no point in making people buy it to play.

• Award 1

• Members
43 minutes ago, Steven said:

Snakerace costs like 100 xats. It is not exactly an expensive power, nor is it contributing much of anything to xat's economy as a whole.

There is absolutely no point in making people buy it to play.

I Guess it will only change something for people who bought it to play, then the game becomes free, and they would then ask themselves why buying it at the first place.

For me, it won't change anything. But lets think for others also

• Advanced Members
On 5/20/2016 at 10:24 AM, Mr-oussama said:

If snakerace is played by everyone without the need of the power, then we won't need the power snakerace. and it price will decrease consequently.

Explain all the other gamerace powers that aren't required to play their games. Pretty sure spacewar is still over 3k and you don't need it to play, but you still need the powers to start the games up in the first place.

• Advanced Members
On 2016-05-20 at 2:00 PM, Mr-oussama said:

I Guess it will only change something for people who bought it to play, then the game becomes free, and they would then ask themselves why buying it at the first place.

For me, it won't change anything. But lets think for others also

Then you go to xat.com/trade and sell it.

• Award 1