596 RAINBOWS

Stif

• Crow featured this topic
  • Volunteers
5 minutes ago, Keiner said:

Nice job @iSanty day 6 without sharkfx :$(maniac)

You can blame me for sharkfx!

Santy is an excellent designer and we've worked the entire night yesterday to make sure that you'd get an amazing, unique and powerful set of smilies to combine with your xat powers.

FX powers are more complex to work with. They require some "coding" and lots of testing. 

Anyway, the "FXs" being added after the powers release are to be considered as "xat bonuses". But you shouldn't worry, we will get them added one day. 

But can we all agree that... RAINBOWS is such a marvellous power, that it doesn't even need a FX... right!? (applause)

Congratulations Santy. 

You make me miss my early days of xat.

Also, YOU ALL POSTING HERE!!! Be more descriptive. Let us know what's your favorite smiley, what's your best combination, what's your idea for a RAINBOWS II power!

Stop saying that it "is great"

Tell us why it is great !

• Award 2
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

OMG! S_(ftdrink)_40S_(ftbb)_40 thanks Santy!!

i think this power look amazing with many powers of Cupim, also i love rbfly like leandro, (i only see it animated not again as smiley) anyway god Job, i like also the back, the color of rainbow a mess fascinates me!! main smiley and pawn wonderful ...

Edited by NoSense
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Cupim said:

You can blame me for sharkfx!

Santy is an excellent designer and we've worked the entire night yesterday to make sure that you'd get an amazing, unique and powerful set of smilies to combine with your xat powers.

FX powers are more complex to work with. They require some "coding" and lots of testing. 

Anyway, the "FXs" being added after the powers release are to be considered as "xat bonuses". But you shouldn't worry, we will get them added one day. 

But can we all agree that... RAINBOWS is such a marvellous power, that it doesn't even need a FX... right!? (applause)

Congratulations Santy. 

You make me miss my early days of xat.

Also, YOU ALL POSTING HERE!!! Be more descriptive. Let us know what's your favorite smiley, what's your best combination, what's your idea for a RAINBOWS II power!

Stop saying that it "is great"

Tell us why it is great !

We agree that Santy is an excellent designer and I have no doubts about that and that is good to make him want and spend time to have a power well done.

And I know the work it takes to code etc. each one of the powers is not an easy job and we know that they are doing everything possible so that we have the sharkfx and at the same time a new power and if I also agree with you that the rainbow does not need an fx.

Making combinations I am very bad and ps I love the pawns and the smiley (rbfly) It's not about blaming someone for not having the sharkfx on time, there are priorities like HTML5 that require the most attention from everyone working on the project.

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

Oh my God! I love this power!

I'm happy we finally have a power on xat that celebrates the pride month somehow, because as we know, we have a lot of users that are part of the LGBT community and I'm sure they'll be really happy with this power. It was about time!

Congratulations for making this great power, Santy!

• Like 3

• Advanced Members

@iSanty Could this be fixed, please? :$ 

My perspective: (Rainbow pawn doesn't work)

6DWYX7I.png

Her perspective: (Rainbow pawn does work)

dHLmVsi.png

Edit: Subhide and Reghide are disabled. The pawn works when I'm alone but when my bff/marry comes to the chat, the pawn stops working. 

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
55 minutes ago, Angelo said:

@iSanty Could this be fixed, please? :$ 

My perspective: (Rainbow pawn doesn't work)

6DWYX7I.png

Her perspective: (Rainbow pawn does work)

dHLmVsi.png

Edit: Subhide and Reghide are disabled. The pawn works when I'm alone but when my bff/marry comes to the chat, the pawn stops working. 

We are gonna fix this soon, dw

• Thanks 1