THE ULTIMATE HTML5 5-DAY CHALLENGE

Lemona

• Volunteers

KF3dEDA.gif

Yesterday's winners were @LiaMarie and @TheYaguito! Please contact me to claim your prize!

Today's competition is combined with FACEBOOK! 1 winner will be chosen from Facebook and the other from the forum! Let's GO!

Post a screenshot below showing you completed the challenges!

YOUR CHALLENGES (COMPLETE AT LEAST 2 TO WIN):

• Play a game of Codeban (ie. type !codeme 1 on xat.com/HTML5)
  • Assign a group power to a chat
  • View your powers and search for a power you own
  • Using the 8ball, send a sticker with an inner and outer color
  • Cool 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

1. play a game of codeban

Zk06Gau.png

2. Assign power on chat

KXL82hY.png

3. View power and search for a power you own

wLJ2CnV.png

4. Using the 8ball, send a sticker with an inner and outer color

cHIJyn9.png

• Volunteers

IcMFrvc.gif

Yesterday's forum winner was @RobFerrari! Please contact me to claim your prize!

The LAST challenge is fairly easy!!! Answer the following 2 questions for a chance to win 350 xats:

• What is your favourite HTML5 feature or improvement thus far?
  • What is one feature or improvement you would like to see in the future?

2 WINNERS will be chosen!

• Advanced Members

Hello, First I wanna thank you for the contest.

for the challenge: The new youtube pop-up viewer is my favorite feature, and for the future i would like you to add a "dark mode" option.

thx :)

• Contributors

Thank you! =)

I really like the interface in the html5 (in general), totally redesigned and comfortable!

I would like the trade application to have a dark mode and to add all the missing macros.

• Advanced Members

c:

My favorite feature in HTML5 is being able to see if other owners are invisible or not. 

~~One feature I'd like to see improved is adding sline to the chat. I miss my custom smileys :$ ~~

EDIT: I'm stupid, I didn't realize it took a re-sign in. My NEXT feature I'd like to see implemented is being able to drag mods and owners into the staff pool if need-be (very good for AFK mods like @LiaMarie and @Jayden).

Edited by David
  • Angry 2

hello,this is my opinion ,i like the "search" option where you can find the powers or smilies more easly,and i love the stickers and the gifs view.

i would like that the powers could be deactivated, and that they adjust the size of pawn.  thanks

KARY (137919842)(hippo)

Here are my answers!

What is your favourite HTML5 feature or improvement thus far?

I like how the html5 version can also be used by mobile devices, such as tablets, smartphones, where I can chat with my friends even without being in front of the pc!

Furthermore, I really appreciate the introduction of the xatframes and the new version of the chat edit!

What is one feature or improvement you would like to see in the future?

I'd like the trade to work also from the mobile app and that the xat mobile experience is always better!

• Advanced Members

-What is your favourite HTML5 feature or improvement thus far?

The function that made it more beautiful for html5, which you can connect now from your mobile phone without problems and also you can make a smile, simpler ... I love it

-What is one feature or improvement you would like to see in the future?

A feature, which I would like to have improved, would be powers, a little more decent and beautiful. Also I would like that the comic with notifications, was not numbered, makes me anxious, reread all messages xD

• Members

1. I like the new layout. It's very simple and clean, looks even better now that the apps aren't in tabs to left of the chat. I also like how you can now click on links on the scroll of chats.

2. A feature I'd like to see be improved is the youtube pop-out and being able to drag it outside of the chat box, that way it wouldn't be in the way of the chat as much and I could enjoy a video to the size I want.

• Members
On 6/24/2020 at 4:49 AM, Lemona said:

IcMFrvc.gif

Yesterday's forum winner was @RobFerrari! Please contact me to claim your prize!

The LAST challenge is fairly easy!!! Answer the following 2 questions for a chance to win 350 xats:

2 WINNERS will be chosen!

HTML5 could be better without buying in xat and not letting in those who are banned by rag you will make it better you have to make it better than flash

HTML5 could be better without buying in xat and not letting in those who are banned by rag you will make it better you have to make it better than flash

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic