xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Hyenas power!!

ALE42

• Advanced Members

hello guys, since i found that argoument of zoo very interesting and yes.. i smiley like this animal, LMAO!

i just want suggest this terrificanting animal enemy of LION, HYENA RIDERS better know how HYENA!!! 

i think more or less the design it have to BE  cute like of the currents lions and tigers, what u think? @Cupim @Junior ?!?!  i would like to draw any smileys like this last thought...but i don't have time and anyway i'm not in perfectly condition!! thank you!! also for respect..

I leave free choice of design to the current smiley makers...and why not i just think is a nice idea!

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.173b6f489eb2006db4a949a49d5f3201.png  I don't mind taking the test, but I'd just like to see what they can create!! ty...to be clear, I like how they work..and I think it's a great idea, and also I think several users will like it in xat com i found it as a original idea..sure i will get somes like how i do always!! to continue this fantastic adventure on this site...

Regars...sorry for my countless suggestions, but it took years!! you are free of said what u think...bye bye!!

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 6/17/2020 at 7:25 PM, NoSense said:

hello guys, since i found that argoument of zoo very interesting and yes.. i smiley like this animal, LMAO!

i just want suggest this terrificanting animal enemy of LION, HYENA RIDERS better know how HYENA!!! 

i think more or less the design it have to BE  cute like of the currents lions and tigers, what u think? @Cupim @Junior ?!?!  i would like to draw any smileys like this last thought...but i don't have time and anyway i'm not in perfectly condition!! thank you!! also for respect..

I leave free choice of design to the current smiley makers...and why not i just think is a nice idea!

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.173b6f489eb2006db4a949a49d5f3201.png  I don't mind taking the test, but I'd just like to see what they can create!! ty...to be clear, I like how they work..and I think it's a great idea, and also I think several users will like it in xat com i found it as a original idea..sure i will get somes like how i do always!! to continue this fantastic adventure on this site...

Regars...sorry for my countless suggestions, but it took years!! you are free of said what u think...bye bye!!

Hey Nosense bro, you always give nice ideas and suggest nice powers. Will you support your suggestion with your drawings? I am waiting to see your wonderful drawings. I think, you will support this suggestion with your wonderful drawings.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, DUYGU said:

Hey Nosense bro, you always give nice ideas and suggest nice powers. Will you support your suggestion with your drawings? I am waiting to see your wonderful drawings. I think, you will support this suggestion with your wonderful drawings.

I don't know, I think there is a smiley maker who can do better than me, I don't want to create chaos, I've done too much dear, (victory) maybe..