YouTube Window on the Chat Box

Voymo

• Advanced Members

Hey, the title bar and moveable YouTube Window is beautiful and an example of an app just how I thought all others also should work. But could you make it so the player is not locked to being inside the chat box, instead we can move it outside? That would be great.

iqPHrev.png

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Voymo said:

Hey, the title bar and moveable YouTube Window is beautiful and an example of an app just how I thought all others also should work.

For side apps, outside of the chat box of course.

Great work! And sry for not paying attention

Edited by Voymo

• Advanced Members

@Voymo im not agree with player be inside box its take all space and not let u see messages 

i cant agree  only if  u can resize it by your self so u can put size thats not annoying for you

and soon there is new update about some things will be inside box and other new adding in out side of box  everything will be change soon 

Edited by theFlower
  • Huh? 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I agree this takes up space it shouldn't (as of now). Now, Flower, you can already move the player inside box. But that doesn't help against the fact that it is "inside box" (convering up messages and content)!

This is especially annoying if you are a moderator or owner at a chat and need to be able to keep track of everything going on.

My suggestion is make the video player be like on Discord as part of the message. I. e. for example Flower sends me a message in PC containing a youtube video and that video will be stuck to her message as part of her message and only visible when looking at my chat with her. I mean, I can only see the video when I click the tab with the private chat with Flower.

As stated, I'd love to see a similar concept the "Pop-up viewer" uses for the side apps (moveable around the chat box with a title bar, with a close button on it).

Edited by Voymo

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Voymo said:

I think you meant. "Inside box", not "inside books". I don't want to be rude, but I wrote this to make it more understandable for everyone. I agree this takes up space it shouldn't (as of now). Now, Flower, you can already move the player inside box. But that doesn't help against the fact that it is "inside box" (convering up messages and content)!

This is especially annoying if you are a moderator or owner at a chat and need to be able to keep track of everything going on.

My suggestion is make the video player be like on Discord as part of the message. I. e. for example Flower sends me a message in PC containing a youtube video and that video will be stuck to her message as part of her message and only visible when looking at my chat with her. I mean, I can only see the video when I click the tab with the private chat with Flower.

As stated, I'd love to see a similar concept the "Pop-up viewer" uses for the side apps (moveable around the chat box with a title bar, with a close button on it).

as  i  told u  can agree for your idea if we can get resize it by our self  so thats will not be annoying 

and i s i said before there is new t update soon  we nee to look it  before this youtube suggestion bcz everything will be change

even at inside box or out side 

html5 will have  other look not as flash at all so we  need to wait