• Advanced Members

spacer.png

You are bored? Do you want to have fun?

xat Concourses launch a new contest!

About Contest:

• Question & Answer Contest
  • 20 Normally Question's & 10 Bonus Question's
  • A JOLLY QUESTION WIN BLUEMAN
  • TOTALLY PRIZE 11,000 XATS (20 Normal Question's 250/Each 10 Bonus Question's 500/Each - Jolly Question with BLUEMAN).

Rules Contest:

• The contest is in English Language
  • Everyone can participate 
  • Respect the rules of the chat
  • The prize is delivered immediately after when the judge announces the first who answered correctly
  • Respect the contest judges who will be communicated before the event starts
  • Before communicating the question, it will be communicated whether the question is normal or bonus or jolly.
  • If the judge is wrong or you see something unfair, communicate it to the main owners privately
  • If you win once and win again, the prize will be of the second who answered the correct answer.

@Luana Will ask the question's @Lemona Will give the prize @Alexius_ Will be Game Judge and VAR

The contest will be on June 22, 2020, Monday at 9:00 PM GMT + 2 on Https://xat.com/Concourses

I HOPE GOOD LUCK FOR ALL!!!!!!

WE WAIT FOR EVERYONE!!!

Edited by Abada
  • Award 2
  • Like 14

• Advanced Members

I just heard the news and I'm very happy to be part of this contest. I look forward to Monday to make this event a reality. The contest will not only give the opportunity to distribute the prizes to those who answer the questions correctly, but it will allow us to put into practice the main objective of this site that is fun. I'll see you there.  🍀  🍀  🍀 

• Like 3

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Luana said:

I just heard the news and I'm very happy to be part of this contest. I look forward to Monday to make this event a reality. The contest will not only give the opportunity to distribute the prizes to those who answer the questions correctly, but it will allow us to put into practice the main objective of this site that is fun. I'll see you there.  🍀  🍀  🍀 

Thank you Luana, It won't be the only contest every week there will be a contest! on Concourses!

• Like 1

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Crow unfeatured and locked this topic