SEACALF powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I want to point out here that sharks, hippos, dolphins, bearfish, seals and seafishes and sea calfs can seem to be the as like same, but they are all different types of fish. please don't confuse them and focus on the difference. They are all from fish famile, but not all the same. I do not think that there will be confusion if the between difference is noticed.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Jasminex said:

Even though it has been already suggested but the examples Duygu gave out is wonderful!

I love the suggestion! Wish it becomes the next power! :$

I'm totally agree.. The examples are very cute and amazing :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

THIS IS CUTE  !!

I like the sweet face and the romance you posted, I would also add applause (applause with sweet eyes), love (heart eyes are opened and closed with a nice glitter), pty (happy to watch it), sleep (with the cute pillow), bow female (a nice pose with the bow), tongue (a silly version) and blush (redface)..any examples 8-)  for this cute animal !!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I would like to thank everyone who liked my suggestion and idea, but I think there are not enough examples I have provided, but I will share more sample pictures and drawings. I will try to show you exactly how and what kind of visible an xat animal power I am suggesting with more smiley emoji. Continue following me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I have given examples of beautiful and cute sea calf that I think you will like. I tried to show the loveliest facial expressions and loveliest movements and humanistic features of the lovable sea calf. While I was giving ideas to power designers, I tried to help power designers with my ideas to design a new power. The cute sea calf examples I have shared here will look really cute and great when designed as a new power.

ZJHCrvS.jpg 4qN5kjQ.gif     ipMIg5a.gif     wUGFz9l.gifKuH8RLH.gif

EZjQNF5.gif1RbXecp.gif2JtYyUz.gif     zZykUGB.gif

• Advanced Members
On 6/16/2020 at 1:46 PM, DUYGU said:

Sea calfs are very cute animals known for their it cutested. If a cute animal power was created within the Sea calfs, it would be very cute and great. I want a cute ''seacalf'' powers and I suggest ''Seacalf'' power for that. I added drawings and images to this suggestion showing the cutest looks of seacalfs and the cutest smiley emoticons of ''seacalfs''. I should also mention that the power I proposed will be different from the powers suggested and created before, because I will add the most interesting and very different emojis to this suggestion.

8RMnhNp.jpgVeDgV3H.jpgdR3OUe8.jpgDLxMdPj.jpg

qRAF2Qp.jpg  Po4Osvq.jpg   ATiczqW.jpg  

C9trgmg.jpg

I realy Like it.Thnx Duygu

• Award 1