Max ignore

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Sometimes we don't want to see people we don't like in xat rooms, we don't even want to see them in name lists, but sometimes when we ignore people we don't like or don't want to see, we continue to see the people we ignore on the contact list on xat. In my opinion, such a power of ignore should be created, which should bear the concealment of both ignore and invisible power, that is to people we ignore should be a blocking power so that the people we do not want to see should be blocked in the contact list and it would be very good if this power with superior blocking is created. According to the rules, we should automatically block the people we cannot ban with a power of our own. For this, a separate ignore button can be added. When we click on the person whose block we want to remove, we must have the option to unblock the person we blocked. this power must max have an enhanced max property of blocking and invisible power.For this, I suggest the "Maxignore" xat power.

Since an advanced maximum ignore power has not been created yet, I see the people I ignore in this picture below and they see me in them.They still appear in the contact list in the xat room. they are not hidden in the picture.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 10

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Maxo said:

I saw the title i thought you're talking about me xD

Hey Maxo (hug)  If such a power of ignore was created, I would not ignore you with that power. I put the name to ''max ignore'' because I think this power is a maximum developed power.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 7/9/2020 at 10:15 PM, Demonattack said:

excellent observation I also like the idea :p

Sometimes we may need such power, if there are people you don't want to see, it may not be enough to ignore them. it is a superior and very advanced blocking power that I mentioned here. It would be really good if studies on such xat blocking power could be done and such power could be designed. so we don't see trolls that bother people. yeah really good idea for a peaceful xat. Thank you for likeing my idea.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I think with the power of HTML5 this is more likely than before. I'd be interested in just changing the Ignore feature into a block feature like other platforms with the use of a block list. The only issue I could see is if you're a mod or owner on a chat you'd have no idea if they were writing offensive messages, had an offensive name/status/homepage, etc.

• Award 1

• Contributors

I think that's a great suggestion, it would be very useful, I hope you guys can make it real with HTML. @xatstaff 

*NOTE: I would love not to have to see or read certain things and/or people.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This idea baffles me to a certain extent, perhaps the most important one is in which how a staffer should behave if the idea is accepted.

Let's assume that a staffer, whether a moderator, an owner or a main owner, has the task of moderating the chat and to intervene if there are any issues.

In case this function is approved, how should a staffer moderate in case of trolls, flame, drama, inapp, blasphemy if the user in question is totally ignored?

I better explain this better:

• USER X: IS TOTALLY IGNORED BY THE MODERATOR 
  • IGNORED USER: committing issues -

In this case who will supervise this? Rather I think if this were to be approved, it should be managed with gcontrol and determine if this can work for everyone or only specific ranks of the chat.

• Award 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

L2LZBfH.jpg

When you examine the example picture I have put above, you can see the ignored person in the list even if when is ignored, since there is no advanced blocking power used there, it is not possible to hide the person you do not want to see in the person list, and in the html5 version, it is possible to see this person's conversations on the home page. If you had a fully advanced blocking or maximum advanced ignore power, you could hide the people you don't want to see in the contact list in the room. so not may see in do uncomfortable situations posible

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 6/16/2020 at 12:16 AM, DUYGU said:

Sometimes we don't want to see people we don't like in xat rooms, we don't even want to see them in name lists, but sometimes when we ignore people we don't like or don't want to see, we continue to see the people we ignore on the contact list on xat. In my opinion, such a power of ignore should be created, which should bear the concealment of both ignore and invisible power, that is to people we ignore should be a blocking power so that the people we do not want to see should be blocked in the contact list and it would be very good if this power with superior blocking is created. According to the rules, we should automatically block the people we cannot ban with a power of our own. For this, a separate ignore button can be added. When we click on the person whose block we want to remove, we must have the option to unblock the person we blocked. this power must max have an enhanced max property of blocking and invisible power.For this, I suggest the "Maxignore" xat power.

Since an advanced maximum ignore power has not been created yet, I see the people I ignore in this picture below and they see me in them.They still appear in the contact list in the xat room. they are not hidden in the picture.

I think ignore it should be forever ,because i have people that send me mesages and i don't want this.....it shoul be good power ignore for how many time you need ..something like this

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, DjPio said:

I think ignore it should be forever ,because i have people that send me mesages and i don't want this.....it shoul be good power ignore for how many time you need ..something like this

Thanks Pio for the nice comment and for likeing my ideas.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...