595 JAWS

Stif

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Woow! Congrats @iSanty 

I'm inlove with this new power... I love it and will be in my fav list.  I can't wait to have it and play with its effects.... 

Thats Good Finding Nemo GIF

PS: someone please save one for me at store price... :$   lol

Edited by DJFUNNY
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

Congratulations @iSanty for this new cute power! I like it, This is very nice and very cute. You really picked great smilies for this new power

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• Bot Service Providers

Nice power me gusta a lot tu power.

Jk, well, grats its a good power and something different than others. And It's also good to see that you can now make the powers you suggested before.

I like it.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, NoSense said:

i can't wait for the new smiley, someone said hehe one!! (toj) which surprise u reserved for us

S_(p1Shark*)_40  Best pawn ever!!  S_(sharkmad)_40  S_(sharkmoves)_40 S_(sharkdj)_40 S_(sharklove)_40  S_(sharksea)_40  my favorite smileys!!

They are my favorite phrases. What could be better than these? Will new emoticons be added? Already these are the most beautiful smileys imaginable. do you know the new surprise? It is would really be a surprise if we see new smileys