595 JAWS

Stif

• Volunteers
15 hours ago, Angelo said:

dqIzVIC.png

Yes! I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. We'll be getting to it as soon as possible. 

I've been trying to find the bug for 2 days but I just realized it might has to do with html5...

Anyway. It is important to clarify that @iSanty first power works! To use it on html5, add ## e.g. (d#sharkdj##)

PS. It works normally in Flash. 

I loved the power. Jaws looks amazing. It makes me wonder when is xat getting a 2nd series of Jaws. We need more of these cute sharks! 

Also, it's important to announce that in a collaboration work @Mihay and @iSanty created a SHARKFX! Soon available on html5 and Flash.

JAWS is an example of what's to come. An excellent work from these true artists (applause)

Flash:

Eso4Wyh.png

HTML5: 

LmRq3E4.png

• Award 5
  • Like 3

• Smiley Makers
16 hours ago, Cupim said:

Yes! I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. We'll be getting to it as soon as possible. 

I've been trying to find the bug for 2 days but I just realized it might has to do with html5...

Anyway. It is important to clarify that @iSanty first power works! To use it on html5, add ## e.g. (d#sharkdj##)

PS. It works normally in Flash. 

I loved the power. Jaws looks amazing. It makes me wonder when is xat getting a 2nd series of Jaws. We need more of these cute sharks! 

Also, it's important to announce that in a collaboration work @Mihay and @iSanty created a SHARKFX! Soon available on html5 and Flash.

JAWS is an example of what's to come. An excellent work from these true artists (applause)

Flash:

Eso4Wyh.png

HTML5: 

LmRq3E4.png

An excellent writer - CUPIM, thanks for this post!

• Award 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

• Angelo unfeatured this topic
  • Advanced Members
4 hours ago, homalditesta said:

wasn't a tenth smile supposed to come out?

It's coming out soon, when we fix a power released already on xat it takes a long time to upload the fixes or the new smileys, so yh, be patient, I will announce it here when it's done.

• Wow 1
  • Like 2

• Crow locked this topic