xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Boosting The Classic Power

Voymo

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Voymo said:

the ability to use the old smiley's mouths and eyes (#wc) by default in your group for everyone as the standard.

This wouldn't be a ''boost'' since you can already do that with gback and gscol, and you said too. I don't think this should be added, since gback is there for a reason (d).

• Advanced Members

You cannot add the old mouths and eyes with GBACK. Only the classic smiley background gradients. I edited my post for it to be more descriptive.

Edited by Voymo

• Moderators

I fully support this. xat has a long history and will be awesome feel a little like we were back then with our friends, talking about random subjects, making new friends, getting to know other cultures and helping the community at the same time.

• Award 3

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

GREETINGS xat USERS

I'm supporting this great idea to have gback support the classic power. It will be a nice addition to have the entire chat use the classic smileys for nostalgia.

With the classic power being supported by gback, we can have these amazing smileys available for the entire group:

spacer.png

- Dang Kaniel

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I like the suggestion too, hopefully will be a plus on the power and not a new power, probably 2 classic powers will unlock the feature to assign it to your chat assigning the classic smilies by default, so every user who post smilies will be old fashion as we loved in our times. 

I like it. 

image.png.c78703c41f90d5117fdf7c148363c55e.png

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...