Boosting The Classic Power

• Wiki Translators
Posted (edited)

Hello fellow community,

many of us and especially old xatters love very much the Classic Power. One thing I always wished was for Classic to be a fully fledged Group power, giving you the ability to not only use the #cback as a default smileyback, which is already possible using Gback, but also the ability to use the old smiley's mouths and eyes (#wc) by default in your group for everyone as the standard, which isn't possible as of now.

What do you guys think? Should Classic be boosted?

Best, Voyd

Edited by Voymo
  • Award 3
  • Like 2
  • Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Voymo said:

the ability to use the old smiley's mouths and eyes (#wc) by default in your group for everyone as the standard.

This wouldn't be a ''boost'' since you can already do that with gback and gscol, and you said too. I don't think this should be added, since gback is there for a reason (d).

• Wiki Translators
Posted (edited)

You cannot add the old mouths and eyes with GBACK. Only the classic smiley background gradients. I edited my post for it to be more descriptive.

Edited by Voymo
  • Wiki Editors

I completely agree. For the people that grew up on the “classic” smilies, this would be a great addition for them.

If this gets added, @Angelo must enable it at Help (wary)

• Like 1
  • Volunteers

I fully support this. xat has a long history and will be awesome feel a little like we were back then with our friends, talking about random subjects, making new friends, getting to know other cultures and helping the community at the same time.

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members

Thank you for your suggestion, It’s a great idea. I really support it, because classic power is the most lovely power that I have. (victory)
~~Boost that classic power~~

• Like 1