xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

hats style / hats2

umutt

• Members

u2fZolg.png(hats2)   I think this style of hat style will add fun to the conversation, I think you agree with me.

nIFm45f.pngsleeper         X5XPTJw.png81IULdj.pngmusic   Qr5nvKj.png queen   pKwErnp.pnggolfu8tEnIs.png

GD2IJBl.pngcravat Imceuzt.pngbow tie C5e2KGC.pngwarrior    AeIwDem.pngengaged B13szs8.pngbearded

(Silkme)

Edited by umuut
  • Award 2
  • Like 9

• Members
6 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

It's good this is brought up again. I agree that more hats would be nice to have, people just love them. Your examples are well done.

You could say this one already exists in Hats powers:

9sYBp4b.png -->  DV00rj0.png

correction

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, umuut said:

u2fZolg.png(hats2)   I think this style of hat style will add fun to the conversation, I think you agree with me.

nIFm45f.pngsleeper         X5XPTJw.png81IULdj.pngmusic   Qr5nvKj.png queen   pKwErnp.pnggolfu8tEnIs.png

GD2IJBl.pngcravat Imceuzt.pngbow tie C5e2KGC.pngwarrior    AeIwDem.pngengaged B13szs8.pngbearded

(Silkme)

This is a good idea, I love your idea. you found and selected beautiful symbols for pawns. I think changes and innovations should be made in the shapes and symbols of pawns. A new power must be created for pawns that will leave permanent shapes and symbols, not temporary.

• Award 1