Win RUBY! Make an animated xat smiley GIF

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, before anything else why i decide to repost the contest here,  because most of people who would like to participant but they don’t know how to connect to the GIF and i/him decided to give a tools HOW!?

Advisory adding tools in easy ways:

1) How to connect the xat smiley in animated gif? First go to  https://www.xatworld.com/smileygenerator/ and  took it the any “VIDEO” device like from any mobile/phone etc. 

Read here the description of the contest:
https://forum.xat.com/forum/358-win-ruby-make-an-animated-xat-smilie-gif/

Submission of the entry click here:

Note: You can just comment here or asking a question until the final date of the contest,  but in submission the entry that i mention  above the link you cannot comment  or give a quote’s there only you can react to click the “Award”/smiley for the participant’s Entry. Final date submission is June 20, Japan time( 11:59 PM). 

Goodluck and have fun to create your own xat smiley animated gif!

• Award 1
  • Like 5
  • Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

I forgot to mention that the https://www.xatworld.com/smileygenerator/ 

can work only in computer device or laptop, (not in mobile/phone browser) so you can see the xat smilley are moving, and also again someone asking,  It is up to you can Mix or not the xat smiley or xat power’s.  xat Smiley Related only!

Excited much for xat smiley GIF entry, please take care of my RUBY who win on it. 

And also @LaFleur pls. do screenshot and post here for the winners tranfer prizes before this topic closed. 

Thank you again

• Like 2
  • Advanced Members

Hello xaterian’s the participants was started to post there lovely xat animated  smiley gif entries, hoping  and appreciated that you can give them react like click the botton “award”  smileys. Thank you!

Click here below👇👇👇

• Advanced Members
Posted (edited)

Hello xaterian’s first of all i would like to thank’s to all partipant’s of this contest. I/we know that you put an effort for your entry, so much appreciated! Maybe we see you again nextime!

And thank you @lafluer as a prize holder. And for xat got talent’s judges @Lemona, @zw, @miaa, @Camii and thank you so much. 

Here the results of the 3 winner’s, base on the judges total:

1st place (Ruby): (Total: 45.65/50) @iSanty

2nd place (2000xat): (Total: 43.65/50) @Pann

3rd place (1000xat): (Total: 42.3/50) @Deyvid

For the 3 winner’s you can get your prize to @LaFleur just message or PM him.

Thank you again and Congratulations! 

Edited by Dimple
  • Crow unfeatured and locked this topic