Sign in to follow this  
SamiServer

Private web domains

Question

hi, i use google translate, if you can allow private domains that we can upload to edit chat, only Players, ie from our domain, would be grateful to you.

3 answers to this question

Hello Sami, 

You need to create a ticket under department “Domain Unblock“ to request unblock your domain, however there's some limits that are allowed but feel free to follow these steps

You need to be a paid user to be able to create this ticket.

1.- Go to https://xat.com/ticket

2.- Click in "Open New Ticket"

3.- In Help Topic, select "Domain Unblock"

4.- In subject line, you can write: I would like to unblock my domain (Remember, it must be more than 5 words)

5.- In message, You can describe what's about your website and include the link as well or you can copy an paste the below

Hello, i have a domain i’d like to be unblock so i can put it under my chat. The Domain is: URL HERE.  Also provide the reason of why you want to have your domain unblock.

6.- To finish, click in "Open Ticket" and you will need to wait to get contacted from a Volunteer. 

Good Luck!

7 minutes ago, SamiServer said:

hi, i use google translate, if you can allow private domains that we can upload to edit chat, only Players, ie from our domain, would be grateful to you.

Hey, you can just request an unblock for your private domain/IP on https://xatradio.com/whitelist.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.