xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

xat Bingo On English Chats?

Jonathan1990

• Members

I have noticed that many Spanish and some Portuguese chatrooms have a xat Bingo.  Users choose 5 numbers ranging from 1 - 90 which they put in their username.  An owner then calls them out randomly in chatbox.  Whoever wins gets something like 500 xats.  I've never seen this done on any English chats though.   Wonder how it would work as there's always the official Game chat.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I am thinking about hosting an event like this, but could take some work on my end if I do not have the proper resources to do it!

So far what I have in mind is making cards with random numbers in random places and players can choose which cards to have. Then whenever I call a random number using !random in FEXBot's private chat, the player could make the appropriate note on their card if the number was called to cross it out.

The only downsides to this though, I would also have to make notes of which numbers were called and cross them out on every card, so if someone calls out "BINGO" I will know if they actually received a Bingo or not.

• Like 1

• Contributors

Nathan, you make the games too complicated! There are many Bingo applications that can be used, there are screenshots for users to confirm the numbers that are coming out. And the truth is that it is not so necessary to make cards, each user can select their numbers and put them in their nickname! (4 or 5 numbers, from 1 to 90). And that's it, zero complications.

PD: To avoid "cheating" or that users change numbers while the game is going on, always capture the list of users with their numbers placed in the nick, before starting each bingo.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, RobFerrari said:

each user can select their numbers and put them in their nickname! (4 or 5 numbers, from 1 to 90). And that's it, zero complications.

It seems that you and I have different approaches about this game. I never thought of Bingo that way with the users putting numbers in their names.

• Like 1

• Contributors
1 hour ago, HelperNate said:

It seems that you and I have different approaches about this game. I never thought of Bingo that way with the users putting numbers in their names.

That makes things a lot easier, instead of making one card for each player. (Which is also valid), but believe me, it is much easier to put your selection of numbers in the nick. You have to find a way to make the game easier, not more complicated. In fact, the guy who opened this post said this too.

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, Jonathan1990 said:

I have noticed that many Spanish and some Portuguese chatrooms have a xat Bingo.  Users choose 5 numbers ranging from 1 - 90 which they put in their username.  An owner then calls them out randomly in chatbox.  Whoever wins gets something like 500 xats.  I've never seen this done on any English chats though.   Wonder how it would work as there's always the official Game chat.

I agree with you on this subject. It is a good idea. I have not seen any bingo games in English chat rooms. It would be nice if there were bingo games in English chat rooms. People in English chat rooms would have fun and win awards. People who want to play bingo game have to go to Spanish and Portagues chat rooms. actually, bingo game can be played in all rooms.There are may managers who do not want to play bingo and not make bingo in the chat room, but every main owner who wants to add more people to the chat room wants to make play bingo. Bingo game is a random game that i like very much and i like your idea very much.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1