Question about ID-s

Question

• Members

Hello!
I need to understand something. 

Let's say a user, without registred account, enter on xat.com 

After he gets out of the chat, that id will forever remain his even if he will never ever use it again, or the id will be reallocated to other user?

If that, after how long will be reallocated? 

Case: I have some person in my friend list, that says it is not someone I know even if the id is the same and I have the id in my list. What is the criteria?

Does it matter if is it android or computer browser? 

Someone please explain me this in detail. Thank you in advance! 

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

No, IDs cannot be reallocated, only short names. If you're seeing someone else using the same ID that used to belong to a friend of yours, then he/she willingly sold it to this person.

• Contributors

If you delete coockies and cache it is possible that this id will be assigned to another user and that may be the reason that you have people added and you do not know them.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, AmonRa2017 said:

Case: I have some person in my friend list, that says it is not someone I know even if the id is the same and I have the id in my list. What is the criteria?

In this case, your friend probably sold the ID to someone else and now he/she using it with new regname and info.

There nothing to do with what kind of navigator or device you're using.

• Advanced Members

hi, if   somone not registered and have id that id can belonge to him if he didnt deleted the cockies from his browser

and he can give his id and  sell it to other person 

he can also register for his id and give allow to other person to confirm  it and take it 

• Volunteers

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.