Geometric pawn

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I continue to give new ideas to change, improve and advance the classic pawns shape we know. I thought that the classic xat pawns would look nice when converted to a geometric shaped heart, geometric-shaped flowers and geometric shaped stars. It would be very lively to add vibrant color tones while changing the geometric shape of the pawns. this visual vitality attracts people's may attention. here is the geometric heart pawn. I gave examples of geometric flower pawn and geometric star pawn shapes. In addition to these examples, I have given in other examples that show the brightness and grandeur and harmony of glass, diamond, gold and silver on geometric shapes. I am sure you can imagine that these great looks will look amazing on the pawns. Also if you thave ideas for different geometric pawn shapes too, you too, can share your ideas here. 

adFCPPN.jpgQRNaGPY.jpgEjCaBx4.jpgSReZIKv.jpgChJhL8F.pngWRXqRoC.pngPNijT2P.jpgAHmHQEd.jpgBrTAOCl.pnginKR7cs.jpgAZhHcKG.jpgTKRaCdy.jpg

6IfPjhZ.gif   gWophwT.gif   Px3duF0.gif1dl9TV0.gifut8dkaW.jpg

When a xat power that creates geometric shape changes in pawns is created, everything in geometric shape have can be added as xat smilies of this geometric pawn xat power.

• Wow 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, DJFUNNY said:

Very interesting Suggestion.  I love the examples you provide.. 

i like this one

image.png.4c5e4890e66c03e6c93ef9c0c9d00ff5.png

Thank you for liking my suggestion. Here is what I want to summarize here; When we look at the powers and sets that have changed the appearance of pawns to this day, the brightness of the emerald and glass is shown in the pawns of the ruby power, the pawns of the power sets '' allpower '' and '' everypower '' show the brightness of the diamond, visually the pawns are usually changed in color and brightness, but on pawn shapes I can't see any change. It would have been nice if a power had been created that changed the shape of pawns. Also the pawn power I'm talking about here is a xat power that creates permanent shape changes in pawns. I hope studies on this will be done.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Advanced Members
23 hours ago, SapphireOfficial said:

We don't have a geometric power is ok if have cute effects. If bring us one power to use it to maximum his effect. 

Yes I agree with you we don't have a geometric pawn power yet. It would be a great innovation in xat pawn powers, May with the creation of a sleek and cooler pawn power that differentiates and replaces the old classical pawns with geometric shapes. Thank you for liking my idea.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

Yes I agree with you we don't have a geometric pawn power yet. It would be a great innovation in xat pawn powers, May with the creation of a sleek and cooler pawn power that differentiates and replaces the old classical pawns with geometric shapes. Thank you for liking my idea.

Yw

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, ALEX said:

This reminds me when i drew...

Hi Alex  (hug) Nice to see you again on the forum. You can make relevant drawings with this suggestion. even if you have new ideas about this suggestion, you can share them here.

• Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

Hi Alex  (hug) Nice to see you again on the forum. You can make relevant drawings with this suggestion. even if you have new ideas about this suggestion, you can share them here.

fov6JAy.jpg

Edited by ALEX
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Er said:

gWophwT.gif    So cute!

both geometric and movable really this good idea (ok) it would be great if pawns would look both movable and geometric. In addition, it may looks attractive with together bright colors. Even a single example picture you gave here sums up what should be.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1

• 2 years later...