Geometric pawn

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I included new pawn shapes in this suggestion and added pictures of new pawn shapes. If you have an idea, comment or suggestion about this suggestion, you can share it here. I will to take care all the ideas and I will respect all comments.

• Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Yes, geometric-shaped pawns with a diamond-shaped image look great on the xat pawns. Even, example, for purple powers, purple diamond pawn, for gold powers, yellow diamond pawn, for ruby powers, red diamond pawn would looks great. it would be a great innovation and change for on this xat and on xat powers. I thank you for likeing my ideas.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I hope so,. I think all my good ideas will be evaluated. I believe that there will be great innovations and changes in xat when my good ideas are taken into consideration and new xat powers are designed thanks to my ideas. I believe that xat's future years will be perfect. I believe that very attractive, that very different and very interesting powers will emerge. I am hoperful. Maybe we can see the powers that we have dreamed of. Example, like a geometric pawn.We let's wait, we let's watch, see what will happen in xat in the future.

• Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I've always thought that it would have been better to release diamond pawn as an exclusive pawn for everypower instead of emerald.

I'd love to be able to use a diamond-shaped pawn, although it would probably be too expensive. However, I doubt it will happen considering that we already have emerald pawn. Would xat want to make emerald pawn a "normal" pawn just like pink, blueman, purple, gold and ruby? Doubtful. Also, we could get two counter-arguments against the idea, which would be that it'd be very similar to Emerald pawn and that it would be too similar to the moderator colour on xat.

I guess they could add a diamond-shaped pawn to everypower, so people would be able to use both pawns emerald and diamond when getting everypower. Maybe it could be darker than the moderator colour, so there wouldn't be any confusion between both pawns.

• Award 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Is it possible to show the geometric shaped pawns in motion or to rotate the geometric shaped pawns up or turn down in the HTML5 version? A trial test can be done on both xat versions related to this, it would be great if it was possible to provide the turn rotate-down moves of the geometric shaped pawns, it would be really flashy to see both the moving and shaped pawns. I hope they take this idea into account. Although it may seem difficult to redesign the pawns shaped and pawn powers, a trial test can be done about it. maybe this is possible. why not. I want of powers makers to think about this.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

I absolutely agree with you, and tests and studies should be done on xat pawns for new pawn shapes. I think everyone is bored from xat's normal standard pawns and people want to see new pawn shapes for years, and we have always seen the same pawn shapes since xat was established. Permanent geometric shapes should be bringed for these known classic pawn shapes, and a reasonable and affordable price should be determined at the time when a related pawn geometric power is created. If it is expensive, not everyone can buy it. 

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Yes I absolutely agree with you. old pawn shapes looks have outdated. Old pawns shape need to be updated by making new shape changes on the pawns. If these updates are possible, there is actually not need to design even an extra power for this.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I want someones to explain to me. It is looks easy to color pawns that we all know for years, but is it difficult to make the pawn shape geometric? colorful pawns attract people's attention looks attractive. We have already seen this on the last created power too. Also It attracts people's attention when pawns are geometric like shaped. I think it would be attractive to change the pawn shape for later years I can't understand why this hasn't been tried. Is this a shape that should have been the old pawn shapes we used? Can't a study on pawn shapes be done? The conversion of pawn shapes to geometric shapes is can appreciated by everyone. Anyone can write their opinions and comments on this subject here.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, Abada said:

I like this idea now we are bored of the same pawns, I also vote for the diamond pawn

Thank you for liked my idea. I bored of using the same pawn shape now, old pawn shapes should be changed and new geometric shaped improved so that great innovations are brought to pawn shapes

Edited by DUYGU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...