Doctors / Nurses pawn Color

ider

• Advanced Members

Hello There,

I think it would be a good idea to create recognition for the doctors who are in xat, a pawn color that identifies them as doctors would be super cool.

Of course users to won it will have to show their proofs.

That will be a process like people to get Celebrity pawn.

For those who fights everyday face to face with this pandemic.

Later will add some pawn ideas or if someone wanna add it is free to do so.

Edited by ider
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

This is, with all due respect, one of the most useless suggestions I’ve seen around on xat. 

Doctors don’t need a recognition in a social network just because they are doctors. They deserve all the recognition they get elsewhere, but here it’s just stupid. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

I don't see the point either.

Celebrities get the cyan pawn on xat because the fame generated by their popularity can benefit the website by bringing more users and benefit them with people possibly interested in what they do / the content they produce. What giving doctors/nurses a pawn would change to them and to the website?

Plus, how would they prove it? showing their degrees? Why would a doctor/nurse, who are probably fighting in the front line against this virus in full time, want a colored pawn on xat?

Doctors deserve all the recognition possible, not just because they are fighting against this virus, but for helping people, like they always have.

We must recognize them by staying home, taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of this virus, by doing our part. By doing this, we prevent more people from being infected and consequently killed by this virus and reduce doctors' exposure to it and the risk they take.

• Award 2
  • Like 2

• Volunteers

We would have no way to properly validate if a person is a practicing doctor or no. You could extend your idea to the nursery area, but then again we have the same validation problems.

xat has made nursing power for nurses, and medical for doctors. I guess you can use both if you'd like to "express your hospital love"

Perhaps in the future xat can come up with a collection where there is context to include hospital stuff (then you'd be able to use some medical pawns forever, for instance). 

Thanks for the post anyway. Ideas are meant to be heard, let's work on them (blowkiss)

• Award 1
  • Like 4

• Wiki Translators
1 hour ago, ider said:

Hello There,

I think it would be a good idea to create recognition for the doctors who are in xat, a pawn color that identifies them as doctors would be super cool.

Of course users to won it will have to show their proofs.

That will be a process like people to get Celebrity pawn.

For those who fights everyday face to face with this pandemic.

Later will add some pawn ideas or if someone wanna add it is free to do so.

Hello @ider 1) you said " doctors who are in xat " do we have a doctors in xat ? maybe it's you lol, 2) as @Leandro said doctors deserve all the recognition they get elsewhere, 3) about celebrity pawn we have CYAN PAWN that Cyan pawn was designed and set aside as the official celebrity pawn for xat, serving as a verification system, much like on websites such as Twitter or Instagram. The pawn gives no extra functionality apart from the word "celebrity" appearing while hovering over their pawn. 4) if you want to see something in xat that can express recognition for doctors we have the new power MEDICAL now. Thanks

• Advanced Members

I love  this idea, i get the point of @ider weither he/she the only doctor’s in xat the point is we are facing right now a covid19 pandemic and if you/we get sick where we can run? Celebrity people?! In your neighbour’s? Doctors, Nurses, and Scientist they r “hero” to face and to fightback for this pandemic, i salute to them. Good job ider and thank you for saving people life! 

Edited by Dimple

• Advanced Members

Already with the MEDICAL power is enough in the year 2022 when we reviewed the list of powers and looked for the date in which the power was launched, we will remember that at that time we were going through a pandemic and that the doctors were honored with a power AND also reminding us everyone at xat how important it is to take care of health if it would be excellent in the future to have a collection with various powers related to medicine, one of those permanent pawns would be the mask (I think) but all in due course.