xat.com/xat - monthly main owner pick

Cupim

• Advanced Members

Thank you for selecting to be the next main and thank you Maxo for the wonderful month! I plan to make September a pleasurable and fun month for all, emphasis on fun. I will share some of my ideas later when I've worked out some of the minor details so keep an eye out for those. 👌

• Cool 1
  • Like 5

• Wiki Translators

Thank you too @Cupim @SLOom @LaFleur and @Junior for giving me the opportunity, I know that it is not easy to give someone this task because it requires a lot of criteria, i'm lucky to be the first Moroccan main owner of an official chat, it was a very good and importante experience, i'd like to thank all staff members ( perm, temp mods and owners ) who were with me helped and supported me, you did well guys (hug)(hug) i hope i did well too, i hope all users enjoyed August's month moments with me :$. Finally i whish a good luck to @DiddyDoodati'm very happy to know you're the next main owner bro, i know you'll do a very good job. 

• Like 2

• Volunteers

source.gif

We have been grateful to the people who have contributed to us month after month. Suggestions were made and with the direct involvement from the community we started a new chapter where everyone's ideas can be looked at fairly. 

Our ambition is to expand our group to the most diverse cultures to ensure that xat internal community, it's users... Us. To ensure that we, as its community, can be open and accessible to everyone. To give a chance to users who want to help and sometimes cannot find the way.

In a continuous attempt to make xat more diverse, we are here to announce @Nathyas the new monthly manager. 

We'd like to leave a thank you to @DiddyDoodat for its awesome month. Thanks for your collaboration. 

1st day of October, 2021. Cupim,

LaFleur, 

Junior,

& Sloom.

• Cool 3
  • Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers
17 minutes ago, iChris said:

This is so cool to see an old community-driven program return. I know I'm very late, but life has kept me busy. Hello all. (hi)

You just came in time. 

Welcome back. 

Keep visiting our place weekly and we'll spam you with news :$

• Like 3