xat.com/xat - monthly main owner pick

Cupim

• Advanced Members

We would like to say thanks to @xRavennn for being with us as the main owner of March! You did great and we hope to still see you around there with us in future. 

For the month of April we have thought of a very special user. Being around for decades with special commitment on xat, developing with passion on Flash across
to mobile and HTML5 this dedication made xat what it is now! Congratulations to @Tom2 for being the main owner of April!

• Cool 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

Hey @xRavennn, I really want to congratulate you for your great work keeping the chat safe during this month on xat HTML5. 

For you it was a surprise to be chosen on March 01, you became the second monthly Chat Manager in Romania and since then you were managing two official chats. Today it's time to say good bye as Main Owner of the chat, I hope you keep doing a good job in xat and encourage you to participate more in its development so that in the future you can be chosen again.

Thanks!

• Advanced Members

A little 1st April joke of course!

The real main owner for April is a user quite well known around the Italian community, being also the manager of La_Stanza and a dedicated wiki translator, congratuations to @Luana!

1st of April, 2021.
Cupim,
Lafleur,
Junior 
&Sloom. 

• Award 5
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Thank you for this amazing month and all your help with HTML5 @xRavennn. It's important to remember that as an HTML5 monthly main owner, your main task is to help manage HTML5 and help us with HTML5 development, not just make contests. You've done that part very well and for that, we thank you.

Congratulations @Luana, let's see what you can do! 8-)

• Like 3

• Advanced Members

Oh finally I can thank all of you for your messages of love received both here and in chat. 🥰🥰💟💟

There have been so many of you. It's so nice to read your support for me, it really makes me feel special. I'm really honored to contribute this month, I'll put my best effort and hope to give you moments of lightness and at the same time cohesion regardless of our language and geographical differences. REMEMBER: THERE ARE NO BARRIERS THAT CAN DIVIDE US. 🌈🌻🌼

Always follow your dreams because with commitment and determination sooner or later they will come true. 

• Award 2
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

I am happy that I was chosen this Month. (hug)

Our identity, color, language may differ, but our smiles are the same.

May life give us all beauty. (victory)

Happiness consists of smiling. Look at the sky and smile. Believe that everything will be beautiful.

I wrote very emotional words.(toj)

Anyway I'll do my best this month(and all time).(ok)

• Award 2
  • Like 7

• Advanced Members

I personally want to thank @Cupim @LaFleur @Junior and @SLOom for giving me this chance and choosing me.

It's been a really busy month. My primary goal right from the start has been to destroy all kinds of language barriers and geography and to give moments of lightheartedness. 🦋🦋

Html5 gave me new and different emotions and it was great for me to give a part of me to all of you. 

Together we have really made history. We have achieved important goals and this is thanks to all those who helped me to make this possible.

I'd like to personally thank @Lemona and @xMarco for being my sidekicks and supporting me every single moment, I couldn't wish for better accomplices and companions. There can be no kingdom without having people you can count on. 🎀💟💟

I also thank all those who have been a fundamental part of the staff, my esteem for you is truly priceless. 💟

I'm ready now to pass the ball to a charismatic girl and definitely with a lot of desire to do. 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️ My sincere congratulations @Lida happy to pass the baton to you.  🏐🏐💓

• Award 2
  • Like 6