xat.com/xat - monthly main owner pick

Cupim

• Contributors
1 hour ago, Cupim said:

@Page is a Brazilian helper who's now part of our dream, our project and our idea of making things better and inclusive. We welcome her and are proud to say that her intentions are aligned with ours. 

I would like to begin by thanking you guys for the opportunity and for the trust placed in me. 

Thank you, Jason for everything, you are amazing.

Cupim, LaFleur, Junior & Sloom i hope we start our year with good thoughts and positivity. Thank you for letting me be part of this project, our plans and our paths are the same, for me it will always be a pleasure to help and be a part of it all.

1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

I will continue to stay in the html5 room with you my dear friend Page. My dear friend Page, I would be very happy to see you in html5 room and to be with you in html5 room.

It will be a pleasure to stay there by your side!

Its Friday Dancing GIF by NBA

GOOD VIBES

• Award 2
  • Cool 2
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

First of all, thank you very much to Page for her wonderful management. She did a great management for 1 month. She formed a nice management team and gave me management chance in the management team. I was very supportive to Page for 1 month. I helped Page a lot in administration. I was good management there. Page appreciated me. I hope Page stays there and doesn't leave us.I was very happy to be there with Page. this was a good memory in my life. I also congratulate Crow. Crow is a very good helper, he has done great things for xat. He worked very diligently, especially in the ticketing system. I believe he will work with great determination in the Html5 room. I think he will do a great management in the html5 room this month.

Edited by DUYGU

• Contributors
3 hours ago, Crow said:

Well done to Page for a successful month!

I'm excited to get started and will be posting a schedule of February contests shortly. I'm thinking gamebot and general trivia, but I'm open to suggestions too!

YAAAAY, congratulations bro I’m glad to know that you’re the next ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 3/1/2021 at 8:41 PM, Lemona said:

Congratulations Raven!!!

Use this opportunity as a way to let your personality shine through. Don't be shy, believe in yourself and have fun! (a)

That's the way it should be, well said.  (a)@Lemona