xat.com/xat - monthly main owner pick

Cupim

• Wiki Translators

Thank you very much to all, especially to Bau for the fantastic management that he has carried out in his month as main owner!

It's a pleasure for me to start this fantastic and unique version with each one of you!

I will try to do my best!

Let's continue enjoying with xat.com!

• Award 4
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

We want to say thanks to @Blacky for being the main owner of October. Especially the Halloween contest was very well planned and carried out, a spooky grand final!

The main owner of xat.com/HTML5 for November is.. @Eliff! A commited user who has highly been active and helpful on the chat during the month of October.

1st of November of 2020. 
LaFleur,

Cupim,

Junior &

Sloom. 

• Cool 1
  • Like 3

• Wiki Translators

Hello!

I would like to start by thanking @Cupim, @Junior, @LaFleur and @SLOom for having trusted me managing this special chat.

I would like to thank HTML5 users too, because you guys, you are the main base!

It has been a pleasure to have the opportunity to manage HTML5 chat this month.  I have to admit it was my first time managing these types of chats. I'm used to manage a help chat, in this case, Ayuda's chat, where everything is focused on helping xat users. Sorry if I have been somewhat dull!

All this I could not have done without you, so a BIG thanks!

On the other hand, @Eliff, congratulations! You're a fantastic person, with full of ambition, I'm  sure you will do a fantastic work!

Congratulations!

See you around xat and let's continue enjoying with this version and with xat!

• Award 2
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

Congratulation @Eliff for the unexpected blessing coming your way in the month of November! You deserve it and I'm sure you're gonna manage it well. I have faith in you and I am proud of you always!

Also, Thank you @Blacky for your amazing management this month! It was fun while it lasted!

Edited by Thunderrrrr
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

And now, it's time for a change. In the late weeks we have put some thought on how to make this chat more inclusive, more open and different. 

Our attempts on diversifying the management of the community which we are part of are well visible to those who follow our monthly announcements. 

Our persistence in making this environment unique and versatile from month to month is a challenge that inspires us, and motivates those who collaborate with us to continue. 

The presence of the Spanish manager, Blacky, was a result of a continuous teamwork with we have maintained with the Ayuda chat (Spanish help chat).  And Eliff graciously showed us that international coalitions can happen, and must happen.  She brought the Sohbet chat community closer to us and reminded us of how crucial it is to internationalize our project. To break its barriers. To go beyond what was expected. To surf away from the English-language limitations imposed by many other groups that we know of and have yet to be introduced to. 

Today we will paint our chat with blue and yellow. The Brazilian colors once again. At first we had Stif, who's now a volunteer. But for today, we present to you, Jason, famously known for his arts on chats and strongly respected by his authenticity during his skilled artwork productions. 

Thanks @Efsunel

And welcome @JasonOficial

1st day of December, 2020. Cupim,

LaFleur, 

Junior,

& Sloom.

• Award 4
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

I had a very nice and enjoyable time, you made a nice management, you did everything beautifully and successfully as much as your nice friendship. Thank you my dear Elif for your nice management. Congratulations Jason, I think you will have a good and good management too. I would be happy to see you among us in the Html5 room.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Special thanks to @Efsunel for being the best main owner of November. I am extremely proud of you, proud of everything organized for this black friday event. Probably the best day I've ever had. You did an amazing job. Good job! Time for you to take a rest. (hug)

Also, Congratulation @JasonOficial ! Can't wait to see what December will bring to the table. Looking forward to it! 8-)

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Happy New Year Cupim. I hope your good wishes come true. I want to thank Jason for his good and nice management. Jason did a really great management for 1 month. did a great job. gave me the chance to be a staff member in the management team. I was happy to be part of the html5 room. I spent a nice month in the html5 room and for 1 month I often actively tried to support the html5 room. Also I believe Page will do a good management. Page makes good and beatiful management. Congratulations my dear friend Page. I will continue to stay in the html5 room with you my dear friend Page. My dear friend Page, I would be very happy to see you in html5 room and to be with you in html5 room.

• Like 2