xat.com/html5 - monthly main owner pick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the new official xat HTML5 development & testing chat - https://xat.com/html5 - coming to life, we are introducing an old/new exciting system!   Each month a user will be picked as

(Para ler em Português, leia no final! To read in English, simple continue:) A few years ago, members of our community were recognized for bringing significant changes to the xat universe. They mad

To my fellow colleagues, to the many coordinators that work together with me on the projects, to my oldest cyberfriends who've endured years of memories, and to the newer ones which I had the pleasure

• Advanced Members
On 3/1/2021 at 8:41 PM, Lemona said:

Congratulations Raven!!!

Use this opportunity as a way to let your personality shine through. Don't be shy, believe in yourself and have fun! (a)

That's the way it should be, well said.  (a)@Lemona

• 4 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

We would like to say thanks to @xRavennn for being with us as the main owner of March! You did great and we hope to still see you around there with us in future. 

For the month of April we have thought of a very special user. Being around for decades with special commitment on xat, developing with passion on Flash across
to mobile and HTML5 this dedication made xat what it is now! Congratulations to @Tom2 for being the main owner of April!

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Contributors

Hey @xRavennn, I really want to congratulate you for your great work keeping the chat safe during this month on xat HTML5. 

For you it was a surprise to be chosen on March 01, you became the second monthly Chat Manager in Romania and since then you were managing two official chats. Today it's time to say good bye as Main Owner of the chat, I hope you keep doing a good job in xat and encourage you to participate more in its development so that in the future you can be chosen again.

Thanks!

• Award 1
  • Haha 1
  • Volunteers

A little 1st April joke of course!

The real main owner for April is a user quite well known around the Italian community, being also the manager of La_Stanza and a dedicated wiki translator, congratuations to @Luana!

1st of April, 2021.
Cupim,
Lafleur,
Junior 
&Sloom. 

• Award 4
  • Like 3
  • Volunteers

Thank you for this amazing month and all your help with HTML5 @xRavennn. It's important to remember that as an HTML5 monthly main owner, your main task is to help manage HTML5 and help us with HTML5 development, not just make contests. You've done that part very well and for that, we thank you.

Congratulations @Luana, let's see what you can do! 8-)

• Like 3
  • Wiki Editors

ITALIAN QUEEN!!!!!! (goo)

Congratulations @Luana, I'm so happy for you! Your bright and sweet nature will surely make this month enjoyable! Don't have too much fun.... ;) :$ 

• Like 2
  • Contributors

Thank you, Raven!

--

You're an open, sincere person and also, you care about the welfare of xat users. I'm sure you will do a fantastic job.

Congratulations, Luana!

• Like 2
  • Contributors

Oh finally I can thank all of you for your messages of love received both here and in chat. 🥰🥰💟💟

There have been so many of you. It's so nice to read your support for me, it really makes me feel special. I'm really honored to contribute this month, I'll put my best effort and hope to give you moments of lightness and at the same time cohesion regardless of our language and geographical differences. REMEMBER: THERE ARE NO BARRIERS THAT CAN DIVIDE US. 🌈🌻🌼

Always follow your dreams because with commitment and determination sooner or later they will come true. 

• Award 2
  • Like 2