xat.com/html5 - monthly main owner pick

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the new official xat HTML5 development & testing chat - https://xat.com/html5 - coming to life, we are introducing an old/new exciting system!   Each month a user will be picked as

(Para ler em Português, leia no final! To read in English, simple continue:) A few years ago, members of our community were recognized for bringing significant changes to the xat universe. They mad

To my fellow colleagues, to the many coordinators that work together with me on the projects, to my oldest cyberfriends who've endured years of memories, and to the newer ones which I had the pleasure

• Advanced Members

Happy New Year Cupim. I hope your good wishes come true. I want to thank Jason for his good and nice management. Jason did a really great management for 1 month. did a great job. gave me the chance to be a staff member in the management team. I was happy to be part of the html5 room. I spent a nice month in the html5 room and for 1 month I often actively tried to support the html5 room. Also I believe Page will do a good management. Page makes good and beatiful management. Congratulations my dear friend Page. I will continue to stay in the html5 room with you my dear friend Page. My dear friend Page, I would be very happy to see you in html5 room and to be with you in html5 room.

• Like 2
  • Wiki Translators
1 hour ago, Cupim said:

@Page is a Brazilian helper who's now part of our dream, our project and our idea of making things better and inclusive. We welcome her and are proud to say that her intentions are aligned with ours. 

I would like to begin by thanking you guys for the opportunity and for the trust placed in me. 

Thank you, Jason for everything, you are amazing.

Cupim, LaFleur, Junior & Sloom i hope we start our year with good thoughts and positivity. Thank you for letting me be part of this project, our plans and our paths are the same, for me it will always be a pleasure to help and be a part of it all.

1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

I will continue to stay in the html5 room with you my dear friend Page. My dear friend Page, I would be very happy to see you in html5 room and to be with you in html5 room.

It will be a pleasure to stay there by your side!

Its Friday Dancing GIF by NBA

GOOD VIBES

• Award 3
  • Cool 2
  • Like 2