xat.com/xat - monthly main owner pick

Cupim

• Advanced Members

I like this idea, I find it interesting but above all exciting. The person chosen as main owner would not only have the opportunity to make themselves known but would have the opportunity to show the various communities that attend the chat, what they’re made of. The main owner chosen could express their ideas, their thoughts and their personality. I think it's a nice way to bring all communities together and show that there is no language that can distance users between communities and communities.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I fully share everything Cupim has written. Regardless of the friendship that binds us, I believe that Lemona is one of the most appreciated users of the community truth. She is special in everything she does, she makes everything she asks of you special and simple. She is one of the few people I have met on this site that has made herself available despite the distance and the language difference. Over the months we have become friends, but this is a detail. She showed me how much she cares about this site, how much difference her creativity, her intelligence, her ability to listen and her recklessness make. She is kind, she has a comforting word and an incredible strength of spirit and I respect her for that. I'm very happy for this choice, she deserves it, not only for what you do, Lemona, but because I think you can be an example for the new generations that will come on this site. I am proud of you. I love you, sister ❤️

Edited by Luana
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

• Volunteers

Thank you everyone! Cupim/Luana --  I was really not expecting such kind and inspiring words from you both but it means a lot! I'm never alone in what I do and I'm grateful for everyone that I've been able to get to know and collaborate with. A lot of us are pitching in and it's really nice to see. 

I'm really looking forward to the month ahead and I can't wait to integrate some ideas so that the future of xat can be one we all enjoy. I can't emphasize enough the importance that we all play in this so please do stop by the chat whether it's just for fun, to report something that is CRAZY or EXTREMELY annoying, giving your honest opinion or asking questions. xat has always been very user centric and we need YOU to help shape the future of it!

P.S... I do plan to bring back the DUCK RIGHTS at some point! @Steven ;) 

Stay tuned folks! 

• Award 1
  • Like 10

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Thank you everyone. Thank you Cupim for the inspiring words. That is exactly what all this is about, the future, the new. 

xat has a really long history, several chapters of an endless book, a history that we are writing together. In these chapters we faced several situations, some good, some bad, but each one of them contributed to xat's history and to the improvement of the service as a whole. All of us involved, from all over the world, contributing together, in our own way.

Now, a new and very important chapter is beginning, a chapter that will change everything, which opens up an opportunity to make xat a bit like every user has ever wanted it to be. And for that, we will be necessary once more. I ask you to stop by, to give your input, share ideas, express opinions, report issues, everything is welcome to help in this phase.

Beyond that, I ask you to open your mind, to be open to the possibilities that this will, and already is, bringing us. I know we are all accommodated with xat's flash version but don't be afraid of the new. It may be strange at first but, now with HTML5, a xat we've never seen or could have thought of before becomes possible.

I look forward to help on this journey with you all and make xat even better!

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Congratulations @Stif! You deserve it. You are always there to help all users who come to your private to ask for help!

and we hope that in its month in the xat about 10,000 new users will arrive. AND
  again congratulations !!!

• Thanks 1