Juice Stand Power

Jey

• Members

Hi

I saw some people put up ideas for the juice, but when I read it, the idea was to add a smile or facial effects, I came up with an idea of the power of the juice, but normal as summer is coming. have this power of the drinks as is the example in the image.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I have the idea as seen in the image of the drinks small pieces of fruit, so my idea is that those pieces of fruit can move inside the glass so that it has an effect if it can be done or left simple as it is reflected in the image

If users like the idea and have some fruit drinks in mind, comment and you can create great power

Pawn ideas.....

+ an empty glass jar

+ the pawn can be the mason jars with the color  of the juice

+ a piece of fruit

+ a straw

I hope you like my idea.(victory)

Edited by joselizarazo
  • Wow 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

very interesting suggestion. I like it. summer this year will be so hot (that's what they said) I already started imagine my pawn with some of those drinks/juices (specially the orange)  

To this suggestion can be also add an animation like below:

Juice GIF

this will be even better (animations smilies) 

Edited by DJFUNNY
  • Cool 1

It's a fresh and tasty idea, although we can join properly the beginning of the next summer. I would like to see a smile like he can change its color depending what he's drinking (for example if he's drinking a strawberry juice, the smile turns rose, etc).

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, joselizarazo said:

Hi

I saw some people put up ideas for the juice, but when I read it, the idea was to add a smile or facial effects, I came up with an idea of the power of the juice, but normal as summer is coming. have this power of the drinks as is the example in the image.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I have the idea as seen in the image of the drinks small pieces of fruit, so my idea is that those pieces of fruit can move inside the glass so that it has an effect if it can be done or left simple as it is reflected in the image

If users like the idea and have some fruit drinks in mind, comment and you can create great power

Pawn ideas.....

+ an empty glass jar

+ the pawn can be the mason jars with the color  of the juice

+ a piece of fruit

+ a straw

I hope you like my idea.(victory)

Your idea is really great. Yes, now summer has come, the weather has warmed up. On the xat and in for xat summer powers ,can bring innovate and change, and a power can be made about the fruit stand. it would be nice to see such nice fruit flavored drinks in xat pawns. this great idea is your idea. I did like it. Your this suggest is evaluates.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I tried to make this drink for my kids, but I faced a little problem. I think my juicer (like this one) is suitable only for making orange or lemon juice. Peaches and mangoes are just smashed into mush. If you tried to make it at home, how did you get juice? Did you use blander or any other kind of juicer?