xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

New Smiley Makers

Solange

• Advanced Members

Wow! In the end, when you fight for your dreams you fulfill them.

I've known @iSanty since I was 10-11 years old here at xat, even though we weren't friends at the time, I knew he was very interested in graphic design and over time he became really good at flat / retro designs (habbo). I am really proud of you! I know how much you wanted to become a Smiley Maker, Contribute to the xat community in general and be able to listen / make everyone's suggestions come true. . I know that you will never change your experience in xat and beyond being my best friend here you will always be my best friend in real life why The North Remember. S_(ness)_40

On the other hand, congratulations and welcome back to Andres too.

• Bot Service Providers

Congratulations!

Andres is a old smiley maker which I don't know a lot, but I think I remember, almost sure he did great powers,

Santy I know a long time already, he learned how to create smilies without other people teaching him how to make this, I remember.

Both deserves their ranks.

Más dos hispaños para la comunidad!

Edited by xLaming
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Exin said:

Congratulations guys! @iSanty , @Andres I have an idea for a power smiley dance group  , like gkaoani, gkpanda power these are more add like smiley in gline

We always see the suggestions! So, come on, post it!  if we see a great idea that we can add we are gonna make it real!

• Like 1