Voice Memos, Easy Avatars, Allmighty Blueman

• Wiki Translators
Posted (edited)

Hello fellow community,

I have some more ideas I want to share. The first and of all I think it might attract new users if xat adds a feature for voice messages that can last for limited durations. The Idea is  adding a "Microphone Button" at the bottom right corner of the "Type here" box. For example, like so: spacer.pngspacer.png

One could make it so the icon only displays when you hover over it with your mouse, so it does not distract.

Since this has been suggested before and has not yet been done: xat limits it's messages to 256 characters. xat could limit it's voice memos to 30 seconds (proposal).

Otherwise, we could introduce a simplier way to set your profile picture on the Chat Box, so that alternately to inserting an image hoster link, one could click a button to simply select an image from the web or your computer with a few clicks to use it on xat.

For example: spacer.png

Now to the point: How about a power that boosts the Blueman Power to behave more like purple, meaning that the Blueman pawn always shows, regardless if you are a guest, member, mod or owner?

Edited by Voymo
  • Award 2
  • Like 2
  • Advanced Members
Posted (edited)

Nice idea. I liked this idea. Your suggestion is examined and your ideas are evaluated.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 2
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

I think this idea of voice memos should not be forgotten. It would be great to be able to bring this update to HTML5.

This could help greatly speed up, example

This can be also good for close friends who wants to use the voice notes instead of typing, because it is more comfortable.

Or anyone who goes to xat.com/help or xat.com/ayuda and needs to explain a problem and cannot express themselves through writing.

• Cool 1
  • Game Makers

This is a good idea,

Because it's fully possible on HTML5 and also, when xat return to the development of mobile chats it would be a good option.

I mean, not everyone has a mic on PC, but many users use macBook or notebook.

• Advanced Members
On 5/24/2020 at 10:24 PM, Voymo said:

Now to the point: How about a power that boosts the Blueman Power to behave more like purple, meaning that the Blueman pawn always shows, regardless if you are a guest, member, mod or owner?

I like your suggestion, and it’s a great idea. 
Indeed blueman needs a boost too.(goo)