Posted (edited)

ID: 592
Name: MEDICAL
Price: Unknow

Category: User power / Smilie

Hats: (hat#hL), (hat#hd), (hat#hm), (hat#ha)

GetStrip5.php?c=S_p1facemask%23_50_50_c.GetStrip5.php?c=S_p1donor%23_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_p1medical%23_50_50_c.pGetStrip5.php?c=S_p1medical2%23_50_50_c.

Smilies: (medical), (donor), (medcar), (medgel), (medheart), (medmask1), (medmask2), (mednurse), (medpill), (medsyr)

GetStrip5.php?c=S_medical_50_50_c.pngDONORGetStrip5.php?c=S_medcar_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_medgel_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_medheart_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_medmask1_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_medmask2_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_mednurse_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_medpill_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_medsyr_50_50_c.png

Stay home! Stay in xat!

Edited by Abrahan
Updated User Category
  • Award 3
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)

This is great powers, I did like it, There are really good smiley expressions about health. Good masks have been added. 

This is powers was a ''powers'' that should have been about health. This is was necessary

Edited by DUYGU

Posted (edited)

Nice Job!! i like this design..who make them?!?! (sman)  really awesome!! 

Edited by NoSense

Nice work and this is particulary important due to world illness situation. Good power!

Thanks for making this power. This is the least that xat can offer. to thank the health frameworks for their  big efforts to fight the Corona epidemic. A special thanks to them. Thank you too.

45 minutes ago, Norman said:

I already know who is going to like this power the most... @Blacky

YESSS!! 

I'll buy this power yes or yes when I have xats, jojo. 

I was looking forward to having an updated power about this. 

This is probably going to be my favorite power, I don't know who created it, but I love you!! 

(goo)

I would like to thank the powers makers for designing this beautiful power and adding it among the xat powers. I think and I am sure this nice xat powers will be see on xat with a lot of with admiration and will be bought with likeing.

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to however made this power, in these critical times it’s good to remind people to use gel and use their masks :$.

Edited by Leandro
Nani?!
  • Like 1

Fantastic power!

Is it possible to customise the colour of the drip and liquid inside the syringe? (goo)