Join the official HTML5 chat - xat.com/html5 !

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

Join us at the new official xat HTML5 only chat and become a part of the xat developement!

Test the new HTML5 version of xat, discuss ideas/improvements, request assistance or just get to know HTML5 with the wiki pages below the chat.

We are there, and will listen to your feedback! All languages welcome.

75px-HTML5_Logo.png Join now: https://xat.com/html5

• Cool 5
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

tickle place is very annoying pls move it te end of right or left in middle is anoying

and colors  problem still not fixed and connection issue :(  

• Advanced Members

@LaFleur  in html5 we have space  and page big so  what do you think if we have more things there like adding xatspace or forum page or like xatbook for more info about xat and news or anything 

because we have space in right and left and in up and down  

HTML5 version is faster and more stable than the old flash one. I turned to HTML5 one year ago at least and I can notice I've seen many improvements. I can say I didn't turn mad no more as I couldn't login into flash xat....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
6 hours ago, xLaming said:

Hey @LaFleur

I suggest you creating something like this https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Xat_test_history. I think it's cool.

This has been suggested but this could easily go on a blog for the chat, or created once there's been a few months history of main owners and not too prematurely (who knows how long this will last).

Edited by Daniel

• Advanced Members

I sincerely hope that the Wiki can be used, I do not think that a blog is needed for the chat that has the objective of informing, learning and testing the new version (the blog could be removed at any time, just like the chat).

• LaFleur locked and unpinned this topic