New game power suggestion!

freemad

• Advanced Members

I have a suggestion for a new game power. I don't know if it's been suggested already. The name of the power should be "Ships bombing".

Ships are submarines or usual ships and they sail in the sea. You have a cannon and you can shoot them and get points for it. I hope that 

i provided enough information to create the power. I hope to see some opinions what do you think about it. Thank you :)

• Advanced Members

Any examples? Does it have any smilies? Hugs? Kisses? Does it have different difficulties/levels? What happens at higher difficulties/levels? How do you win? Is there a target number of points? Most points in x amount of seconds?

Good concept, little to no thought put in right now.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Stah said:

Any examples? Does it have any smilies? Hugs? Kisses? Does it have different difficulties/levels? What happens at higher difficulties/levels? how do you win? is there a target number of points? most points in x amount of seconds?

It can have many levels, in every level up you need to shoot more ships and faster. It may have only one smilie.

Let' say you have 60 sec. for the first level and 45 sec. for the next level and so on.

• Wiki Translators
16 minutes ago, freemad said:

I have a suggestion for a new game power. I don't know if it's been suggested already. The name of the power should be "Ships bombing".

Ships are submarines or usual ships and they sail in the sea. You have a cannon and you can shoot them and get points for it. I hope that 

i provided enough information to create the power. I hope to see some opinions what do you think about it. Thank you :)

I think , good idea.

zJm9vvh.png

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, Five said:

will the game be like battleship?

Yeah it's somekind of battleship but with this I think the other ship won't be shooting at you, it more like you are the only one shooting the ships passing by infront of you.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, 6 said:

Yeah it's somekind of battleship but with this I think the other ship won't be shooting at you, it more like you are the only one shooting the ships passing by infront of you.

Nope, the other ships cant shoot you, only you can shoot.

• Advanced Members
40 minutes ago, Stah said:

Any examples? Does it have any smilies? Hugs? Kisses? Does it have different difficulties/levels? What happens at higher difficulties/levels? How do you win? Is there a target number of points? Most points in x amount of seconds?

29 minutes ago, freemad said:

It can have many levels, in every level up you need to shoot more ships and faster. It may have only one smilie.

Let' say you have 60 sec. for the first level and 45 sec. for the next level and so on.

If I was suggesting this I would probably imagine it as a little grassy area which looks on to the sea and your view behind a cannon, possibly looking like this (but from behind)

166080251-cannon-ball-gettyimages.jpg?v=

And your cursor is a target and you just shoot at the ships, as the levels go on the ships would get faster and maybe even a special speed boat worth extra points. The person with the most points at the end of the time would win.

Possible smilies could be ships, a cannon, ship being sunk, maybe a surrender smiley.

A hug could start with the view following a cannonball and it would hit a ship and destroying it, revealing the message.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Stah said:

If I was suggesting this I would probably imagine it as a little grassy area which looks on to the sea and your view behind a cannon, possibly looking like this (but from behind)

166080251-cannon-ball-gettyimages.jpg?v=

And your cursor is a target and you just shoot at the ships, as the levels go on the ships would get faster and maybe even a special speed boat worth extra points. The person with the most points at the end of the time would win.

Possibly smilies could be ships, a cannon, ship being sunk, maybe a surrender smiley.

A hug could start with the view following a cannonball and it would hit a ship and destroying it, revealing the message.

Seems like i need to agree with you.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Cleon said:

Can you make a preview 

in paint or psd , it's better to understand the way it works 

Sry, im bad at making paint or any kind of craphical picture so i cant help you with that :$

• Volunteers

It would be a pleasant change to have a sea or sky-based game.

We have a few sea powers too (shells, aquatic, sea), so maybe we can incorporate some of the creatures into it - even if they're just background material. =)

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Crow said:

It would be a pleasant change to have a sea or sky-based game.

We have a few sea powers too (shells, aquatic, sea), so maybe we can incorporate some of the creatures into it - even if they're just background material. =)

Sounds great but isnt it a little too much work (hmm)

• Crow changed the title to New game power suggestion!