Fashion mask (fmask)

Jey

• Members

Good afternoon, people. Today I come to recommend a power called fashion masks, with different designs and some masks with other motivesspacer.pngspacer.png

I hope you like my idea and if you have ideas you can comment on them so you can create a power with more reasons I do not know if this idea was already had by someone else or is similar to another publication.

You can also make many more mask motifs by adding effects or colors or prints.

* I think this power can have different motives and it will be a great power, for example, where the panda can be created with various animals such as the one with the flags and the footprints of the animals, the food and the lips , many different faces can be used as smiles, laughs, as an effect on the mask

I leave these images I found to have more ideas.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I hope you like the idea..

Edited by joselizarazo
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• Bot Service Providers

This is something easy, simple, but cool.

I like this idea,

Would be cool we being allowed to use these masks in yellow smilies,

Also something where we can mix masks + flags, per example (cool#fmask#wbr) for brazilian flag.

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Hello i definitely love this idea good job!  And agree to @xLaming can connect also in all flag. 
 bcuz me im doin washable mask and some customer ask me they ask a phil. flag. well i did. Specially  we in situation for covid19  facing now worldwide. Thank you for suggestion for this. And if you use this in animated gif dang this will be more cute(blowkiss)

Edited by Dimple
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

This suggestion has been thought out and suggested before, but I also like the idea and it can be a perfect power to customize our masks and what the mask contains is an animation, if I explain it well?

Example woman mask the customization that the mask has would be with animation so that the power is not so basic.

spacer.png

These are the mask types I've discovered so far on xat

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
5 hours ago, xLaming said:

Esto es algo fácil, simple, pero genial.

Me gusta esta idea,

Sería genial que nos permitieran usar estas máscaras en caritas amarillas,

También algo donde podemos mezclar máscaras + banderas, por ejemplo (cool # fmask # wbr) para la bandera brasileña.

Of course, it is believed that all flags can be used, this is just an example, but the idea is that all flags be used.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Keiner said:

Esta sugerencia ha sido pensada y sugerida anteriormente, pero también me gusta la idea y puede ser un poder perfecto para personalizar nuestras máscaras y lo que contiene la máscara es una animación, si lo explico bien.

Ejemplo de máscara de mujer: la personalización que tiene la máscara sería con animación para que el poder no sea tan básico.

spacer.png

Estos son los tipos de máscara que he descubierto hasta ahora en xat

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Good suggestion that can be made lively

• Wiki Translators

I think some of those smilies exist in some powers, there are similar smiles to them if they are not themselves, the difference is in this idea there is the flag mask, i like this,  and as @xLaming mentioned this point can be developed by having a specific code. Thank you